Michelle Obama feels what having no hope feels like.

jericho

She is vocalizing the voice of the unheard. Isn't that what Trump was doing also? Giving those who have felt ignored a voice? She's doing the same thing. She just isn't vocalizing your voice. Doesn't make it any less important than Trump vocalizing your voice. Two different conversations involving two different people.

I thought that was what she had been doing that for the last 8 years, as First Lady. And I did not want her vocalizing my voice, thank you.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is he going to be able to do anything that appeals to me when everything he does is the exact opposite of what I find appealing? I'd have to go against pretty much all of my beliefs in order for me to come to his side. We are polar opposites. If Trump ever does anything that appeals to me and brings us together then you will be mad at Trump. That's my whole point. You say the Obamas divided us. I say they didn't and that they weren't even trying to divide people. So with us not even agreeing on that how will we come to an agreement that Trump is bringing us together when it is virtually impossible for him to do? There is no the jury is out for Trump. If he makes me happy then you'll hate him as much as you hate the Obamas.

You did not agree with anything he said on the election trail. Or you would have voted for him. So why would you agree with him now?

The GOP has their chance. Let's see how it goes. My prediction is it will get worse and violent with force as the answer to get those folks under control. Tell me when that has worked in this country. The private prisons will do great in this administration because that is how the GOP (generally) solves problems.

I will take the Dems way EVERY time when it comes to understanding and dealing with the poor. At the very least more people have a chance.

We'll see.

Clinton signed to lengthen sentences with mandatory sentencing and the 80% time served rule. Should we bring up the super predator comments.

The more I think about it the more absurd I think Mrs. Obama's statement is. How can she of all people say she feels hopeless? Is she and her family suddenly going to be poverty stricken on Jan. 21? I'd wager that she and her family will do quite well, just like Hillary and her family did after Bill left office.

You did not agree with anything he said on the election trail. Or you would have voted for him. So why would you agree with him now?

I don't agree with him now. That is my overall point in that post. In order for me to agree with anything Trump has said or done he would have to turn into Obama which means current Trump supporters wouldn't like him.

I thought that was what she had been doing that for the last 8 years, as First Lady. And I did not want her vocalizing my voice, thank you.

I think it would be hard for her to vocalize your voice when you two are polar opposites. Would you agree that there are millions of people in this country just like her?

I wouldn't want you vocalizing my voice. B

Why can't people just not listen? She clearly wasn't speaking for you. Just move on. In a little over a month your mouthpiece will be in office and all will be right with your world.

Why can't we just not listen. Because the media puts her mouth on tv for some reason. If If you say why do we just not listen, why doesn't she just shut up.

She clearly has an agenda and I'm sure she is going to try to make Trumps time in office as hard as possible instead of trying to help or work to get stuff.

Why can't we just not listen. Because the media puts her mouth on tv for some reason. If If you say why do we just not listen, why doesn't she just shut up.

She clearly has an agenda and I'm sure she is going to try to make Trumps time in office as hard as possible instead of trying to help or work to get stuff.

What can she do to either help or hinder POTUSDJT?

What can she do to either help or hinder POTUSDJT?

I guess since most feel she is so super smart then she can work with Trump on keeping her initiatives going.

Or she can keep ya king about how bad it is under Trump and using the connections she got DUE to her husband and work to try and keep Trump from doing good, even if it is good and just wanting to punish him.