Michelle Obama feels what having no hope feels like.

jericho

I guess since most feel she is so super smart then she can work with Trump on keeping her initiatives going.

Or she can keep ya king about how bad it is under Trump and using the connections she got DUE to her husband and work to try and keep Trump from doing good, even if it is good and just wanting to punish him.

Why is it a problem that Michelle became prominent because of her husband?? Lots of people get their start because of who they know or are related to....Trump ride his dads coat tails to prominence.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, she can shut her big mouth and go away.

That is pretty much what most presidents do when they leave office...shut up and go away. My guess is that Obama will not but we will see...

I was not huge fan of Bill Clinton or George W. Bush when they were in office. I do think both did good jobs when they were out of office in staying out of the new president's way for the most part. It showed class on both their parts IMO.

That is pretty much what most presidents do when they leave office...shut up and go away. My guess is that Obama will not but we will see...

I was not huge fan of Bill Clinton or George W. Bush when they were in office. I do think both did good jobs when they were out of office in staying out of the new president's way for the most part. It showed class on both their parts IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama quietly transitions. I wouldn't be surprised if he remains visible.

He ain't going to be quiet.

Nope.

We are getting ready to see what he is made of. Really made of. This is where history will be a cold cruel hammer to them.

I hope he isn't quiet. He's not running for POTUS again and he no longer makes policies. He is critical of all Americans. Blacks, whites, immigrants. His words aren't inflammatory and he is thoughtful with what he says. People say they don't like him because of his policies. Well, that won't be an issue anymore. Why wouldn't you want to hear from him anymore when he clearly has so much to offer all of us?

I don't know all of the specifics, but I like the idea of improving school lunches. Kids are fed crap. I was fed crap. As one who struggled with weight issues in my younger days, some better guidance would have been nice in middle school. Pizza and french fries is not the way to go.... You eat better, you feel better, you look better, and you perform better. I believe in stuff like that though.