Michelle Obama feels what having no hope feels like.

jericho

Thats yet to be determined. Do you not agree that the facts would be a speech like that would be contrary to a peaceful transition? Hillary never even said anything like that. Neither of the Bushs wife did. Ill bet you cant show me proof where any other first lady or outgoing President has said such as these two soon to be gone dividers have? Care to take a shot at it? The Obamas are soon to be gone and thats a good thing for our country. They suck and its a good riddance.

If you think Trump is going to bring us together I have some oceanfront property to sell you here in Danville. The "division" will get much much worse before it gets better and that has ZERO to do with the Obama Family.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think Trump is going to bring us together I have some oceanfront property to sell you here in Danville. The "division" will get much much worse before it gets better and that has ZERO to do with the Obama Family.

Thats yet to be determined. If he does not try like the Obamas then Ill call him out. Will you acknowledge if he does?

We are. She is just trying to make it a little wider. Why would she even say that? If you want to help bring the country together at the time of transition that might go down as one of the dumbest thing I ever heard.

She is vocalizing the voice of the unheard. Isn't that what Trump was doing also? Giving those who have felt ignored a voice? She's doing the same thing. She just isn't vocalizing your voice. Doesn't make it any less important than Trump vocalizing your voice. Two different conversations involving two different people.

She is vocalizing the voice of the unheard. Isn't that what Trump was doing also? Giving those who have felt ignored a voice? She's doing the same thing. She just isn't vocalizing your voice. Doesn't make it any less important than Trump vocalizing your voice. Two different conversations involving two different people.

Who is unheard? This is going to be interesting.

Thats yet to be determined. If he does not try like the Obamas then Ill call him out. Will you acknowledge if he does?

How is he going to be able to do anything that appeals to me when everything he does is the exact opposite of what I find appealing? I'd have to go against pretty much all of my beliefs in order for me to come to his side. We are polar opposites. If Trump ever does anything that appeals to me and brings us together then you will be mad at Trump. That's my whole point. You say the Obamas divided us. I say they didn't and that they weren't even trying to divide people. So with us not even agreeing on that how will we come to an agreement that Trump is bringing us together when it is virtually impossible for him to do? There is no the jury is out for Trump. If he makes me happy then you'll hate him as much as you hate the Obamas.

How is he going to be able to do anything that appeals to me when everything he does is the exact opposite of what I find appealing? I'd have to go against pretty much all of my beliefs in order for me to come to his side. We are polar opposites. If Trump ever does anything that appeals to me and brings us together then you will be mad at Trump. That's my whole point. You say the Obamas divided us. I say they didn't and that they weren't even trying to divide people. So with us not even agreeing on that how will we come to an agreement that Trump is bringing us together when it is virtually impossible for him to do? There is no the jury is out for Trump. If he makes me happy then you'll hate him as much as you hate the Obamas.

Same here.

And I hope he makes me happy.

So if he were to bring the country together you are against that? Thats my hope.

Who is unheard? This is going to be interesting.

The people who feel like they have no hope now. You do know there are millions of Americans who feel like they have no hope now with Trump and his administration running the country? Can you acknowledge that? And I am not talking about myself. I'm good and will be fine and plan to enjoy the show. There are millions out there unlike me who fear Trump's time as POTUS. Do you agree or disagree?

The people who feel like they have no hope now. You do know there are millions of Americans who feel like they have no hope now with Trump and his administration running the country? Can you acknowledge that? And I am not talking about myself. I'm good and will be fine and plan to enjoy the show. There are millions out there unlike me who fear Trump's time as POTUS. Do you agree or disagree?

Those people need to suck it up and get over it. Trump won, Hillary lost. #MAGA