Marine with Medal of Valor assualted by Black Lives Matter group.

jericho

I've been arguing about this on Facebook for a day. This is not a BLM endorsed act no matter how much the media wants you to believe it is. I'm continually amazed at how smart some of you appear to be but continually get duped by sensationalism. These are four criminals who should be locked up. Not members of the BLM movement.

It may not be an endorsed act but they got their idea from somewhere like BLM.

Has BLM condemned this attack saying it wasn't part of their agenda.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does BLM even have any sort of leadership council or a center of authority that could publicly condemn anything? And if they did, would anyone out there be listening?

Man come on, gangs don't get their ideas from BLM. That's an oxymoron.

BLM doesn't have to condemn this. People paying attention know it isn't part of their agenda and only people with an agenda would think this is part of the BLM movement.

Does BLM even have any sort of leadership council or a center of authority that could publicly condemn anything? And if they did, would anyone out there be listening?

My assumption is they are very decentralized like the Tea Party which is constantly blamed as a whole group when a single member does something also.

My assumption is they are very decentralized like the Tea Party which is constantly blamed as a whole group when a single member does something also.

I can't agree with that comparison. Whenever black on white violence takes place if BLM is mentioned it is assumed that BLM approved that violence. With Tea Party incidents it is normally around something that was said or a belief that has been vocalized. I think that is two different things. The Tea Party isn't blamed when white on black violence occurs.

I can't agree with that comparison. Whenever black on white violence takes place if BLM is mentioned it is assumed that BLM approved that violence. With Tea Party incidents it is normally around something that was said or a belief that has been vocalized. I think that is two different things. The Tea Party isn't blamed when white on black violence occurs.

I don't think anyone thinks their is a BLM Board Meeting where they approve attacks on Whites. Just as there isn't Tea Party Board Meetings where they approve a nut to make a statement on their behalf...I think that is the analogy he is making.

Both are nebulous in leadership and national voice, so with no direct leadership all you have is the actions of the followers of these groups to base opinions on.

The Radicals of Both of these Groups are cancelling out any sincere message that the groups are trying to present.

Tea Party Radicals, are Militia Types that don't recognize the Government or Law and present a daily danger to Law Enforcement.

BLM Radicals are posturing that only Black Lives Matter and any other notion is Racist and must be dealt with in whatever manner they deem fit.

I don't think the BLM committees would approve of it. But my point is these people are using BLM language and it come from hearing and seein it from others and on the media.

Just like the kid who killed the people in the church and had Picts of Conf Flag. It was then presumed everything with he south ad Civil War Conf stuff had to be removed.

That one kid didn't speak for everyone but it led to that

Heck they should take George Washingtons hea off Mt Rushmore since he owned slaves and burn his plantation down

I don't think anyone thinks their is a BLM Board Meeting where they approve attacks on Whites. Just as there isn't Tea Party Board Meetings where they approve a nut to make a statement on their behalf...I think that is the analogy he is making.

Both are nebulous in leadership and national voice, so with no direct leadership all you have is the actions of the followers of these groups to base opinions on.

The Radicals of Both of these Groups are cancelling out any sincere message that the groups are trying to present.

Tea Party Radicals, are Militia Types that don't recognize the Government or Law and present a daily danger to Law Enforcement.

BLM Radicals are posturing that only Black Lives Matter and any other notion is Racist and must be dealt with in whatever manner they deem fit.

I don't really think that is what they are saying at all. They don't like it when someone says "all lives matter" but it is not for the reason that is bolded. They are saying that black people have an especially bad problem when it comes to interaction with police. I don't think that is very controversial, not many people would argue that black people and white people are treated the same by police. So they are putting that idea into the statement "black lives matter." So when someone says "all lives matter" it makes them feel like their problem is being "whitewashed" under the word "all." They essentially can't have an especially bad problem in other words. It sounds like a denial of their very specific grievance.

All that said, I'm not black, so I stand ready to be corrected.

I don't think the BLM committees would approve of it. But my point is these people are using BLM language and it come from hearing and seein it from others and on the media.

Just like the kid who killed the people in the church and had Picts of Conf Flag. It was then presumed everything with he south ad Civil War Conf stuff had to be removed.

That one kid didn't speak for everyone but it led to that

Heck they should take George Washingtons hea off Mt Rushmore since he owned slaves and burn his plantation down

There aren't any BLM committees or BLM headquarters or BLM language or anything like that. I think that is where a lot of the BLM confusion comes from.

I'd be fine with taking down George Washington and all of the slave owning presidents of our past. I'm all for that. :thumb:

There aren't any BLM committees or BLM headquarters or BLM language or anything like that. I think that is where a lot of the BLM confusion comes from.

I'd be fine with taking down George Washington and all of the slave owning presidents of our past. I'm all for that. :thumb:

They do have quite a few Chapters across the US.

The language I'm talking about is when a group of blacks confront a person and start asking or screaming do black lives matter, and apparently if you answer all lives matter then your a racist. That's the language I'm talking about.

They do have quite a few Chapters across the US.

The language I'm talking about is when a group of blacks confront a person and start asking or screaming do black lives matter, and apparently if you answer all lives matter then your a racist. That's the language I'm talking about.

A "Chapter" is defined as a local branch of an organization. BLM is a "Movement", NOT an organization.

fyi Movement - (a group of people working together to advance their shared political, social, or artistic ideas)

This can spin however a twisted mind wants it to. Bottom line is a group of thuggish bums with their own agenda attacked the Marine, not BLM.

A "Chapter" is defined as a local branch of an organization. BLM is a "Movement", NOT an organization.

fyi Movement - (a group of people working together to advance their shared political, social, or artistic ideas)

This can spin however a twisted mind wants it to. Bottom line is a group of thuggish bums with their own agenda attacked the Marine, not BLM.

Who declares whether it is a movement or an organization? Can't an organization be involved in a movement?

Also, why don't you go ahead and post the definition of an organization, just for the sake of thoroughness.