Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marine with Medal of Valor assualted by Black Lives Matter group.

Featured Replies

You could lie about your principles and get in. I'd say there are plenty of people in BLM who lied about their beliefs for membership. If these five are members like you seem to believe they are I'd imagine they lied about their true intentions to join. Of course I'm black so I am giving the BLM founders the benefit of the doubt and saying that they may need to improve their vetting process if folks like this are members. It defeats their true purpose. Not that anyone cares about their true purpose though.

 

I looked into it also. I saw that they'll check your IP address and deny you membership if you they find out you have sent them harassing messages. Easy way to join is to not send harassing messages. :lol2:

 

Just to be clear, I have stated at least a couple times that I am not convinced that they were or weren't involved with the group.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As always people hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see.

 

That goes for both sides of an issue, not just one.

That goes for both sides of an issue, not just one.

 

Truth.

If I host a party and 1000 people come and 200 of them get unruly does that mean I endorsed those 200 people getting unruly?

 

If you were a fraternity on a college campus, then the answer to that question is a resounding yes and would be if it was a much smaller percentage of unruly.

Unless someone recorded the conversation inside the McDonald's, it will be soldiers word against the robbers.

 

The video appears to show the soldier trying to leave without confronting anyone.

 

Once knocked out via the sucker punch, he is robbed of money and credit cards ect ect.

 

I'm curious what the attackers side of the story will be once arrested.

Oh, so marines get the benefit of doubt but blacks don't. Duly noted.

No, a Marine no matter his race or ethnicity who displays bravery and love of country and devotes X number of years to his country and receives the Medal of Valor does. His record stands as proof of his character. What proof of character do these alleged criminals show? Nothing, zilch, nada!

Of course I'm black

 

What? :wideyed: When did that happen?

 

All this time...nevermind...

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

No, a Marine no matter his race or ethnicity who displays bravery and love of country and devotes X number of years to his country and receives the Medal of Valor does. His record stands as proof of his character. What proof of character do these alleged criminals show? Nothing, zilch, nada!

 

Funny you should say that. There are reports out now that he is saying he doesn't know if they said anything at all. He is saying because of his head injury he isn't sure of how the events played out. He just knows he was sucker punched and knocked out by 6 people. The DC police have publicly stated that they don't have anything to corroborate his report other than he was assaulted and knocked out. He has had to undergo further treatment for his head injury as well. Makes sense that his memory may be foggy after suffering the type of head injury he suffered. Usually people minds with concussions plays tricks on them. So sounds like nothing about black lives mattering may not have been said after all. Just a hate crime caught on video.

I could care less about your blm, tea party or Trump arguments. The problem is that one honored person was eating at a restaurant and five individuals, as caught on tape, were harassing him. He left to avoid an altercation and was beaten and robbed outside. I don't care if the perpetrators were from Timbuktu, your statements are to dishonor the Marine. From someone with limited litigious experience, I guess that's how a criminal attorney would proceed. To end this for me, there is one point we agree on, five assailants harassed,beat and robbed an innocent person.

This is gonna be good. :lol2:

 

I'm out this is gonna get ugly, no one wins this one. Sorry I don't get the humor about such an ugly story.

I'm out this is gonna get ugly, no one wins this one. Sorry I don't get the humor about such an ugly story.

 

If you don't see the humor in Jason Whitlock vs Shaun King then I feel sorry you. Have a good one.

I could care less about your blm, tea party or Trump arguments. The problem is that one honored person was eating at a restaurant and five individuals, as caught on tape, were harassing him. He left to avoid an altercation and was beaten and robbed outside. I don't care if the perpetrators were from Timbuktu, your statements are to dishonor the Marine. From someone with limited litigious experience, I guess that's how a criminal attorney would proceed. To end this for me, there is one point we agree on, five assailants harassed,beat and robbed an innocent person.

 

I asked a simple question. What if those thugs didn't say it and now reports are coming out that the marine's memory is foggy and no one can corroborate that part of the story. I guess the DC police are dishonoring the marine too.

 

I'll never understand the logic that servicemen or policemen can't be questioned or it's dishonoring them. That makes no sense. They all do great by serving their countries and communities but they should never be above questioning and it isn't "dishonoring" then by questioning them no matter how much you try to spin it.

I dont claim to have read all the pages of this BGP drama but would just add I saw the Marine and some pic's . Is it just me or did his story sound kinda shaky ? I promise I'm not meaning to slight this Marine whose service I DEEPLY appreciate , but his story , what little I can recall seemed to have a bunch of questionable details ? Like he couldnt remember where the attack happened and how he got transported and how he ended up in the place he ended up ? Then to see the pics with a couple abrasions it just didnt look like he really got a mud hole stomped in his __ .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.