Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marine with Medal of Valor assualted by Black Lives Matter group.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hillary had amnesia too

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hillary had amnesia too

 

She still does have amnesia.

If you don't see the humor in Jason Whitlock vs Shaun King then I feel sorry you. Have a good one.

Please, do not feel sorry for me, I love my life, you are the one who seems to have a chip on your shoulder. Have a good one.

Please, do not feel sorry for me, I love my life, you are the one who seems to have a chip on your shoulder. Have a good one.

 

Seriously? You really can't enjoy Jason Whitlock vs Shaun King? Seriously? You take life way too seriously if that doesn't amuse you. :lol2: :lol2: If @LIPTON BASH and I can grab some popcorn and watch this together then anyone can enjoy this. This is pure comedy.

 

 

And no, I'm not even close to having a chip on my shoulder. Not even close. BGP allows me to have discussions with people that are impossible to have with people in person because they get frustrated with me because I refuse to conform to society. I'm a contrarian. I say unpopular things when people say popular things. I question everything and everyone. I don't hide who I am and my beliefs and values change on a case by case basis. In 1992 people called people similar to me America's Worst Nightmare because I am an educated black dude. In 2016 I'm just another negro and that's just the way it is. I have a white wife, black kids, biracial kids and a biracial grandson. I'm a democrat who hates Hillary Clinton, is confused by Bernie Sanders, hates Trump, loves Rand Paul and is voting for Gary Johnson in the 2016 election in an effort to see the third party become a viable choice. My closest friends are republicans and my in laws think Obama is going to come to their house and take their guns. If I had a chip on my shoulder I'd be a pretty lonely dude right now. Instead I know how to act when in public and I know when and who I can talk to as myself and who I need to temper myself around. Ask @capt278 or @Jesse James or better yet.... My good friend @mountain ref

 

I truly like people and hate people at the same time. I ask questions on here that I know would upset people in person because there are rules on here that will stimulate discussion. Imagine trying to convince the person you love more than anyone else that what all her Facebook friends are saying about the Black Panthers isn't totally true while you're out on Date Night. That's my life. And I still don't have a chip on my shoulder. I'm one of the most understanding black dudes you'll ever come across but at the same time don't expect me to conform or say things that make you feel warm and fuzzy. I simply keep it real 100% of the time but that doesn't mean I have any hard feelings toward you or anyone else. We are all products of our environments and the older I get the more I appreciate what my parents instilled in me.

 

Take care.

  • Author
Seriously? You really can't enjoy Jason Whitlock vs Shaun King? Seriously? You take life way too seriously if that doesn't amuse you. :lol2: :lol2: If @LIPTON BASH and I can grab some popcorn and watch this together then anyone can enjoy this. This is pure comedy.

 

 

And no, I'm not even close to having a chip on my shoulder. Not even close. BGP allows me to have discussions with people that are impossible to have with people in person because they get frustrated with me because I refuse to conform to society. I'm a contrarian. I say unpopular things when people say popular things. I question everything and everyone. I don't hide who I am and my beliefs and values change on a case by case basis. In 1992 people called people similar to me America's Worst Nightmare because I am an educated black dude. In 2016 I'm just another negro and that's just the way it is. I have a white wife, black kids, biracial kids and a biracial grandson. I'm a democrat who hates Hillary Clinton, is confused by Bernie Sanders, hates Trump, loves Rand Paul and is voting for Gary Johnson in the 2016 election in an effort to see the third party become a viable choice. My closest friends are republicans and my in laws think Obama is going to come to their house and take their guns. If I had a chip on my shoulder I'd be a pretty lonely dude right now. Instead I know how to act when in public and I know when and who I can talk to as myself and who I need to temper myself around. Ask @capt278 or @Jesse James or better yet.... My good friend @mountain ref

 

I truly like people and hate people at the same time. I ask questions on here that I know would upset people in person because there are rules on here that will stimulate discussion. Imagine trying to convince the person you love more than anyone else that what all her Facebook friends are saying about the Black Panthers isn't totally true while you're out on Date Night. That's my life. And I still don't have a chip on my shoulder. I'm one of the most understanding black dudes you'll ever come across but at the same time don't expect me to conform or say things that make you feel warm and fuzzy. I simply keep it real 100% of the time but that doesn't mean I have any hard feelings toward you or anyone else. We are all products of our environments and the older I get the more I appreciate what my parents instilled in me.

 

Take care.

 

Why ain't you in the bed, no wonder you ain't got no friends. Sleep all day up all night, your worse than me.

Why ain't you in the bed, no wonder you ain't got no friends. Sleep all day up all night, your worse than me.

 

I work 1:45pm to midnight this week. I can sleep until noon, work for 10 hours, drink until 3am get 6 hours of sleep and do it all again tomorrow. :lol2:

I work 1:45pm to midnight this week. I can sleep until noon, work for 10 hours, drink until 3am get 6 hours of sleep and do it all again tomorrow. :lol2:

 

They have you working some strange hours there now days. SMH.

They have you working some strange hours there now days. SMH.

 

Man, I was put back on rotating shifts about a year ago. It's awful. Truly awful. We've been begging for them to put up some bids for mechanics for years and they haven't done it so our shop has been running short for about 4 years. A bid goes up for a day shift job and I put in for it and get it. I was supposed to start that in two weeks but now they tell me the shop can't let me go until May at the earliest because we are too short handed. I've never been so disappointed in my employers in my 17 years there.

Seriously? You really can't enjoy Jason Whitlock vs Shaun King? Seriously? You take life way too seriously if that doesn't amuse you. :lol2: :lol2: If @LIPTON BASH and I can grab some popcorn and watch this together then anyone can enjoy this. This is pure comedy.

 

 

And no, I'm not even close to having a chip on my shoulder. Not even close. BGP allows me to have discussions with people that are impossible to have with people in person because they get frustrated with me because I refuse to conform to society. I'm a contrarian. I say unpopular things when people say popular things. I question everything and everyone. I don't hide who I am and my beliefs and values change on a case by case basis. In 1992 people called people similar to me America's Worst Nightmare because I am an educated black dude. In 2016 I'm just another negro and that's just the way it is. I have a white wife, black kids, biracial kids and a biracial grandson. I'm a democrat who hates Hillary Clinton, is confused by Bernie Sanders, hates Trump, loves Rand Paul and is voting for Gary Johnson in the 2016 election in an effort to see the third party become a viable choice. My closest friends are republicans and my in laws think Obama is going to come to their house and take their guns. If I had a chip on my shoulder I'd be a pretty lonely dude right now. Instead I know how to act when in public and I know when and who I can talk to as myself and who I need to temper myself around. Ask @capt278 or @Jesse James or better yet.... My good friend @mountain ref

 

I truly like people and hate people at the same time. I ask questions on here that I know would upset people in person because there are rules on here that will stimulate discussion. Imagine trying to convince the person you love more than anyone else that what all her Facebook friends are saying about the Black Panthers isn't totally true while you're out on Date Night. That's my life. And I still don't have a chip on my shoulder. I'm one of the most understanding black dudes you'll ever come across but at the same time don't expect me to conform or say things that make you feel warm and fuzzy. I simply keep it real 100% of the time but that doesn't mean I have any hard feelings toward you or anyone else. We are all products of our environments and the older I get the more I appreciate what my parents instilled in me.

 

Take care.

 

That feud made my Friday. It had nothing do with ideology, it was comedy gold. You bring the popcorn for the next round.

That feud made my Friday. It had nothing do with ideology, it was comedy gold. You bring the popcorn for the next round.

 

I got you! :thumb:

I am not sleeping because of a severe back injury, have had 3 surgeries already and a 4th scheduled for March that takes 2 surgeons and 6-7 hours. So I'm not lonely I would love to get in my bed with my husband of 48 years and sleep for one complete night. No friends, yeah right. I just would love a day that I could spend out all day with friends, grandchildren or my brothers and sisters, there were 10 of us or with one of about 60 nieces, nephews, great nieces or great nephews. So, you don't know how good you have it and I would love being able to leave my home without a helper or just be able to work around my home and cook and go to sports games or grandchildren's presentations.. I would love to have just one slightly less painful day. And no I don't like to listen to Whitlock or King. The media creates these confrontations. I 'm grateful for what I have this day and never take it for granted. So, if my surgery works you won't be bothered by me at night ever again. Sorry, I've been such a nuisance. I just wanted to say not to disrespect a Medal of Valor Marine. So you and Purple Pride can have a great life.

 

He quoted PurplePride92 with that comment, not you.

  • Author
I am not sleeping because of a severe back injury, have had 3 surgeries already and a 4th scheduled for March that takes 2 surgeons and 6-7 hours. So I'm not lonely I would love to get in my bed with my husband of 48 years and sleep for one complete night. No friends, yeah right. I just would love a day that I could spend out all day with friends, grandchildren or my brothers and sisters, there were 10 of us or with one of about 60 nieces, nephews, great nieces or great nephews. So, you don't know how good you have it and I would love being able to leave my home without a helper or just be able to work around my home and cook and go to sports games or grandchildren's presentations.. I would love to have just one slightly less painful day. And no I don't like to listen to Whitlock or King. The media creates these confrontations. I 'm grateful for what I have this day and never take it for granted. So, if my surgery works you won't be bothered by me at night ever again. Sorry, I've been such a nuisance. I just wanted to say not to disrespect a Medal of Valor Marine. So you and Purple Pride can have a great life.

 

Everything was directed to my buddy purple pride last night, he disturbed me last night around 3 am while playing xbox1 walking dead game by adding my name on a quote.

Has nothing to do with you

 

I can't sleep because I had a 10 min nap about 1130 last night so I stayed up playing games and watching my first 2 episodes of breaking bad and next thin I know it's 530 am

 

Hope you feel better but nothing was directed to you at all

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.