Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marine with Medal of Valor assualted by Black Lives Matter group.

Featured Replies

Typical. I know that you want the poster to say that blacks in general don't get the benefit of the doubt so that you can play the victim role, but that isn't the case. The Marine is a medal of valor recipient. That means something. That means he is recognized as being respectful, loyal, brave, honest and willing to put others before him. What have the assailants done to prove their worth? If you can't see why a decorated Marine is more credible and gets the benefit of the doubt over the racist* thugs that attacked him, then you are so lost its sad.

 

*Had to add in the descriptor to make it more accurate*

 

You were there? You know for a fact they asked him if black lives matter before they assaulted him and robbed him? You know FOR A FACT that's what they said to him or that they even said anything at all to him before they attacked him? It's wrong of me to question that and I'm lost because of it? Do you believe everything Obama says? He's the leader of the free world. One of the most powerful men in the country. Should be the most respected man in the country but we all know that storyline. Do you believe everything he says?

 

Of course you don't.

 

Wow, you are so lost it's sad.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You were there? You know for a fact they asked him if black lives matter before they assaulted him and robbed him? You know FOR A FACT that's what they said to him or that they even said anything at all to him before they attacked him? It's wrong of me to question that and I'm lost because of it? Do you believe everything Obama says? He's the leader of the free world. One of the most powerful men in the country. Should be the most respected man in the country but we all know that storyline. Do you believe everything he says?

 

Of course you don't.

 

Wow, you are so lost its sad.

 

 

Oh, so now we are going to wait until all the facts come out? Hands up don't shoot, right? The BLM movement was started because people didn't wait until the facts came out. Rather, they jumped to conclusions and assumed that Michael Brown was an innocent "child" gunned down police while he was surrendering. I guess we get to pick and choose when we want to wait to see all the facts.

 

I never said I know for a fact. I said that the Marine has infinitely more credibility than the attackers. Do you disagree with that?

Oh, so now we are going to wait until all the facts come out? Hands up don't shoot, right? The BLM movement was started because people didn't wait until the facts came out. Rather, they jumped to conclusions and assumed that Michael Brown was an innocent "child" gunned down police while he was surrendering. I guess we get to pick and choose when we want to wait to see all the facts.

 

I never said I know for a fact. I said that the Marine has infinitely more credibility than the attackers. Do you disagree with that?

 

Nope. I don't disagree about it at all. I simply presented a what if question and you all got all sensitive about it.

 

Typical.

Nope. I don't disagree about it at all. I simply presented a what if question and you all got all sensitive about it.

 

Typical.

 

No, you tried to turn it into a race issue. You tried to imply that the poster was saying that blacks don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Some of you want BLM to be so much more than it is for your own personal agendas. Sad, really.

No, you tried to turn it into a race issue. You tried to imply that the poster was saying that blacks don't get the benefit of the doubt.

 

Because we don't. Whether you want to acknowledge that or not it is the truth and the world we live in. It's the way it is and always has been.

Because we don't. Whether you want to acknowledge that or not it is the truth and the world we live in. It's the way it is and always has been.

 

But that isn't the reason in this specific situation. The attackers are not given the benefit of the doubt because they are cowards who harassed and attacked a Marine. Regardless of their race, anyone who acts in the manner that they did, is a worthless piece of trash who doesn't deserved to be considered anything more than a thug.

No, you tried to turn it into a race issue. You tried to imply that the poster was saying that blacks don't get the benefit of the doubt.

 

Oh, and it was a race issue the second Mountainref made this thread and we saw Black Lives Matter in the thread title and we read about how these criminals committed a hate crime.

But that isn't the reason in this specific situation. The attackers are not given the benefit of the doubt because they are cowards who harassed and attacked a Marine. Regardless of their race, anyone who acts in the manner that they did, is a worthless piece of trash who doesn't deserved to be considered anything more than a thug.

 

I consider all five of them thugs who committed a hate crime.

Oh, and it was a race issue the second Mountainref made this thread and we saw Black Lives Matter in the thread title and we read about how these criminals committed a hate crime.

 

Exactly. The whole point of that title is to show the hypocrisy of a movement, yet it is EASY to see that these idiots do not represent any movement other than crime. They were using BLM as a decoy.

Exactly. The whole point of that title is to show the hypocrisy of a movement, yet it is EASY to see that these idiots do not represent any movement other than crime. They were using BLM as a decoy.

 

I am not convinced that they were or weren't members of followers of BLM, but if we are going to question whether or not what the Marine claimed was true, then cant we also question whether or not these thugs were part of the BLM movement? In both cases we don't definitively know, right? Because we don't definitively know, we can't rule out the possibility that they consider themselves part of the BLM movement.

I am not convinced that they were or weren't members of followers of BLM, but if we are going to question whether or not what the Marine claimed was true, then cant we also question whether or not these thugs were part of the BLM movement? In both cases we don't definitively know, right? Because we don't definitively know, we can't rule out the possibility that they consider themselves part of the BLM movement.

 

I thought that was the initial point of the thread. :lol2:

 

Truthfully they may be members of BLM. All you need is a valid email address to join a chapter.

I thought that was the initial point of the thread. :lol2:

 

Truthfully they may be members of BLM. All you need is a valid email address to join a chapter.

 

It may have been. But I don't think we can just immediately rule out the possibility that they aren't involved with the BLM movement, as some seemed to have tried.

 

Also, fwiw, I looked into membership requirements to joining the BLM movement last night. It says they have the right the limit participation/ membership based on conflicting principals (paraphrased-dont remember to exact wording). Somehow, I have a hard time imagining me being accepted.

I am not convinced that they were or weren't members of followers of BLM, but if we are going to question whether or not what the Marine claimed was true, then cant we also question whether or not these thugs were part of the BLM movement? In both cases we don't definitively know, right? Because we don't definitively know, we can't rule out the possibility that they consider themselves part of the BLM movement.

 

This is no different than bastardizing a religion and committing a crime in the name of it. Just b/c you profess to be representing something doesn't mean that you represent it. If you are not true to its teaching, then you are not true to a movement. HOWEVER, for shock value and to confuse a motive, yes, you can get people to believe that you belong to a movement.

It may have been. But I don't think we can just immediately rule out the possibility that they aren't involved with the BLM movement, as some seemed to have tried.

 

Also, fwiw, I looked into membership requirements to joining the BLM movement last night. It says they have the right the limit participation/ membership based on conflicting principals (paraphrased-dont remember to exact wording). Somehow, I have a hard time imagining me being accepted.

 

You could lie about your principles and get in. I'd say there are plenty of people in BLM who lied about their beliefs for membership. If these five are members like you seem to believe they are I'd imagine they lied about their true intentions to join. Of course I'm black so I am giving the BLM founders the benefit of the doubt and saying that they may need to improve their vetting process if folks like this are members. It defeats their true purpose. Not that you care about their true purpose though.

 

I looked into it also. I saw that they'll check your IP address and deny you membership if you they find out you have sent them harassing messages. Easy way to join is to not send harassing messages. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.