Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marine with Medal of Valor assualted by Black Lives Matter group.

Featured Replies

If I host a party and 1000 people come and 200 of them get unruly does that mean I endorsed those 200 people getting unruly?

 

Well, if your hosting the party, you let them stay.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I host a party and 1000 people come and 200 of them get unruly does that mean I endorsed those 200 people getting unruly?

 

Kinda disappointed you have a party with a 1000 people and I don't make the cut for an invitation.

Well, if your hosting the party, you let them stay.

 

Still doesn't mean I support their actions. It's like folks that are republicans that claim Donald Trump. They can disassociate from him but BLM can't disassociate themselves from knuckleheads that bring them down?

Still doesn't mean I support their actions. It's like folks that are republicans that claim Donald Trump. They can disassociate from him but BLM can't disassociate themselves from knuckleheads that bring them down?

 

Didn't say you supported them. I would think you would want to condemn their actions.

Didn't say you supported them. I would think you would want to condemn their actions.

 

BLM did condemn the rioters and looters but it didn't matter. Obviously.

Possibly. At the same time the marine could have made up that the criminals mentioned anything about Black Lives Matter. Goes both ways.

And why in the world would you cast aspersions on a medal of valor recipient which you know nothing about, that comment was totally not necessary? I do not know about the blm movement but you certainly have no reason to make that statement. Your statement is as inflammatory as you accuse the media statements of making. You say you've been arguing about this on Facebook all day. Maybe, just maybe, you should listen more than you argue. But my point is this, you do not know this man who has proven himself to be of good moral character, i.e. a military veteran and a Medal of Valor recipient, and you are intimating that he is lying about the blm comment. And No it does not go both ways, this marine has proven his worth by his actions and this group of individuals has also demonstrated their lack of worth by their actions. Have at it with one another over the blm semantics but don't trash the marine's reputation.

And why in the world would you cast aspersions on a medal of valor recipient which you know nothing about, that comment was totally not necessary? I do not know about the blm movement but you certainly have no reason to make that statement. Your statement is as inflammatory as you accuse the media statements of making. You say you've been arguing about this on Facebook all day. Maybe, just maybe, you should listen more than you argue. But my point is this, you do not know this man who has proven himself to be of good moral character, i.e. a military veteran and a Medal of Valor recipient, and you are intimating that he is lying about the blm comment. And No it does not go both ways, this marine has proven his worth by his actions and this group of individuals has also demonstrated their lack of worth by their actions. Have at it with one another over the blm semantics but don't trash the marine's reputation.

 

^Preach!

And why in the world would you cast aspersions on a medal of valor recipient which you know nothing about, that comment was totally not necessary? I do not know about the blm movement but you certainly have no reason to make that statement. Your statement is as inflammatory as you accuse the media statements of making. You say you've been arguing about this on Facebook all day. Maybe, just maybe, you should listen more than you argue. But my point is this, you do not know this man who has proven himself to be of good moral character, i.e. a military veteran and a Medal of Valor recipient, and you are intimating that he is lying about the blm comment. And No it does not go both ways, this marine has proven his worth by his actions and this group of individuals has also demonstrated their lack of worth by their actions. Have at it with one another over the blm semantics but don't trash the marine's reputation.

 

I like this.

I might have missed something in the thread, but I was thinking pp92 was saying these attackers were not affiliated with blm, they were just random muggers.

 

Did I miss something?

And why in the world would you cast aspersions on a medal of valor recipient which you know nothing about, that comment was totally not necessary? I do not know about the blm movement but you certainly have no reason to make that statement. Your statement is as inflammatory as you accuse the media statements of making. You say you've been arguing about this on Facebook all day. Maybe, just maybe, you should listen more than you argue. But my point is this, you do not know this man who has proven himself to be of good moral character, i.e. a military veteran and a Medal of Valor recipient, and you are intimating that he is lying about the blm comment. And No it does not go both ways, this marine has proven his worth by his actions and this group of individuals has also demonstrated their lack of worth by their actions. Have at it with one another over the blm semantics but don't trash the marine's reputation.

 

Oh, so marines get the benefit of doubt but blacks don't. Duly noted.

I might have missed something in the thread, but I was thinking pp92 was saying these attackers were not affiliated with blm, they were just random muggers.

 

Did I miss something?

 

That's exactly what I was saying.

BLM did condemn the rioters and looters but it didn't matter. Obviously.

 

They must not have been as loud about it as they were condemning the police.

They must not have been as loud about it as they were condemning the police.

 

As always people hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see.

Oh, so marines get the benefit of doubt but blacks don't. Duly noted.

 

Typical. I know that you want the poster to say that blacks in general don't get the benefit of the doubt so that you can play the victim role, but that isn't the case. The Marine is a medal of valor recipient. That means something. That means he is recognized as being respectful, loyal, brave, honest and willing to put others before him. What have the assailants done to prove their worth? If you can't see why a decorated Marine is more credible and gets the benefit of the doubt over the racist* thugs that attacked him, then you are so lost its sad.

 

*Had to add in the descriptor to make it more accurate*

Since I am only awake now because I took my kid to school let me leave you with this while I go back to sleep.

 

It's funny how when a serviceman or a cop is accused of not being all the way honest how they get a pass and people get all sanctimonious but let someone black or even democrat be accused of something they are guilty until proven innocent. I question everything. Even marines with a Medal of Valor. What if this decorated marine has a problem with the BLM movement and used this moment to slander the movement? Is he above being opportunistic? Is that not a possible scenario? I watch you all make up all kinds of falsehoods about Obama every single day so if it makes you mad that I would dare question a marine with a Medal of Valor I have two words for you.

 

 

Too bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.