The latest cops vs. the community video (McKinney, Texas)

Same here. Always, "yes, sir no, sir" from me but I'm not going to thank them for writing me a ticket.

Even if they cut you a break and only write you up for going 10 mph over the limit Versus 20. Which would cost you more money and more points?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll never know the whole truth of this situation and folks will believe what they want to believe.

Translation:

Most blacks will believe the woman made racial slurs and assaulted the teens. Most blacks will believe the cop could have handled the 14 or 15 year old girl armed in a bikini a little bit better. Most blacks will watch the video and wonder why all of the black kids were put in cuffs and accosted while the white kids stood by without being questioned filming it all on their iPhones. Most blacks will wonder why eye witness accounts of people who were there are being discredited by people who live in the neighborhood but weren't actually there.

Most whites will say she was breaking up the fight and it is a shame she is being portrayed the way she is. Most whites will say there was a party full of uninvited guests that were out of control, smoking weed, assaulting security guards, screaming at residents, vandalizing property, etc. Most whites will say the cops did the right thing in body slamming the threatening teenager for not listening.

It is what is. I still have no clue what to make of this particular incident. I am following all of the dialogue from this incident closely and as always it is alarming and disappointing to see and hear two different conversations with no hope of middle ground.

I will add one thing. If cops did the same thing to pot smoking white kids , white people would have the same response. That's the difference.

I will add one thing. If cops did the same thing to pot smoking white kids , white people would have the same response. That's the difference.

Probably true. When the bikers got arrested a couple weeks ago, most people didn't care. And I am sure there were a lot of people arrested who didn't have anything to do with the violence. Wrong place, wrong time. Police just trying to keep the man down.

Probably true. When the bikers got arrested a couple weeks ago, most people didn't care. And I am sure there were a lot of people arrested who didn't have anything to do with the violence. Wrong place, wrong time. Police just trying to keep the man down.

Being 100% serious with this bc I can honestly see it either way:

cant-tell-if-youre-being-sarcastic-or-actually-serious.jpg