Bengals 14 Bucs 13

theguru

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bengals take their first lead of the game. Onside kick followed by a dead ball personal foul on the Bucs' ensuing first offensive play. Without running a play (or having a stellar kick return), Tampa has the ball on the Bengals' 17. The WhoDey's got very lucky today.

Well after venting about the end of the first half. Dalton played really well in the second half. Marvin had his usual stupid in game decisions. I like being aggressive but onside kick when it makes more sense. If it was a high scoring game and the defense was not playing well then I could see taking that chance. However Dont do that in a game when the defense was playing great.

As many good plays that Sanu had had this year, he also has had a lot of key drops. I said it before I still think Marvin Jones is the true number two receiver when healthy. Which would make Sanu a dangerous number three receiver and could use him in even more ways if they had Marvin Jones as the number two.

The last thing is the defense has looked like the the defense of the last few years these last few weeks. The secondary has honestly played great most of the year and now the front seven the last few weeks has been playing better. It should get even better whenever Burfict is back hopefully.

It was an ugly win but all that matters is winning! Who dey!

Horrible coaching by Marvin overall but he did save us with the best challenge of his career. Mhopefully we don't have to wait another 12 years for his next in game great decision. Time management in the first half was, as usual, absolutley horrible but we got lucky it didn't hurt us. Thank the defense for this one because our franchise QB did his best to give the game away. I wouldn't go as far as FC said that he p,ayed great in the 2nd half because he had at least a dozen passes only to the line of scrimmage and several on 3rd downs. He didn't convert the ones we needed to to ice the game or score and it came down to the last second and a defensive play to save the game.

Im ecstatic about the win!!! 1 1/2 games up on the other bad teams in our division.

The Bengals had no business winning the game other than the defense. As stated, AD was awful the first half, the second half I wouldn't say he was great, but very good. He got no help in that half with Green dropping a pass over the middle and Sanu a sure first down late.

Huber was money and the defense is coming around. Maybe the ugliest Bengals win in along time, they won this due to the total ineptitude of the Bucs. The Bengals botched a golden opportunity at the end of the first half with 45 seconds, good field position and three timeouts. They run a play run twenty seconds off the clock, and then AD throws maybe the worst pick I have seen him throw (a quacking duck thrown off his back foot). They had plenty of time to get a shot at 3 without rushing things and panicking.

I'll take it, Who Dey!!!!