Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 14 Bucs 13

Featured Replies

I will say this I do understand there will be times where replacing your starter makes sense. I guess we are just in a disagreement that yesterday was one of those days. I could have bought the whole needing to be replaced earlier in the Cleveland game. He sucked in the first half that game and sucked right away to start the second half in that game too, and were getting beat pretty good. They could have used any type of spark to try to help that game, and Dalton proved in the second half of that game that he wasn't getting any better unlike yesterday when he did.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the game on DVR, I think you may need to watch that 2nd half again. If you don't think he did well in the second half. I am not exactly sure what type of throws you are wanting from a QB if you didn't think he threw the ball well in the second half. Basically every pass in the second half was right on the money. That tough catch by Sanu that you said, was a throw that Dalton fit perfectly in between two defenders at a place where on Sanu could catch it. Then on the touchdown to Green where else would you have wanted him to throw that? The defender actually had good coverage on Green. Dalton threw the ball where Green was the only one who had a chance to make a play on it. Anywhere else and the defender would have a chance to make a play on the ball. That throw is the type of throw that I would love to see Dalton make more when throw to Green. In fact I would love it if he could, the guy had good coverage and Dalton put it in a spot where only Green could make a play on it. I am not exactly sure what more you could have wanted from him in terms of throwing the ball in that second half.

I did watch the game again...and IMO Dalton was weak looking. The throws were not even close to as crisp as he is capable of. The throw to Sanu was a little late... The TD throw, had the defender turned his head around to find the ball... It could have been picked and at the least would've been knocked away.

Again, Dalton clearly didn't have his strength on his throws. Let's face it, he doesn't have a cannon when healthy. I thought his lack of strength was obvious. Just a difference of opinion I guess.

We can all agree though... An ugly win is better than a pretty loss.

I did watch the game again...and IMO Dalton was weak looking. The throws were not even close to as crisp as he is capable of. The throw to Sanu was a little late... The TD throw, had the defender turned his head around to find the ball... It could have been picked and at the least would've been knocked away.

Again, Dalton clearly didn't have his strength on his throws. Let's face it, he doesn't have a cannon when healthy. I thought his lack of strength was obvious. Just a difference of opinion I guess.

We can all agree though... An ugly win is better than a pretty loss.

 

We will just have to agree to disagree. However as you said an ugly win is still a win and that is all that matters.

However as you said an ugly win is still a win and that is all that matters.

I knew we could agree on something! :)

Now, bring on the Steelers...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.