Why Louisville fans hate KSR

LRCW

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to stick up for KSR at all and I'm even a UK fan. My biggest question is why do so many Louisville fans get on UK websites. I have never been on a Louisville site and never care to.

This.

On the flip side, for Kentucky fans to suggest that Louisville fans are more obsessed with them than vice versa borders on outright insanity. Exhibit "A" is the new information king, social media. My social media is truly a melting pot, being about 1/3 California friends, 1/3 Centre friends spread around the country of both allegiences, and 1/3 local Bardstonians of both allegiences. When UofL loses, my social media erupts in a cacophancy of "Cat calls," by BBN. And, of course, it is year round since UofL is actually good at most of the sports it plays. When UofK loses, there are of course the same set of individuals squawking each time, but far fewer in number and with far less passion. Since there is no demonstrable measure, UK fans of course have the freedom to say "its equal," but they know thats not true. And of course, there is very little on the airwaves from August through December, because UK's commitment to football appears

non-existant.

And my social media experience is just the opposite of yours.

On the flip side, for Kentucky fans to suggest that Louisville fans are more obsessed with them than vice versa borders on outright insanity. Exhibit "A" is the new information king, social media. My social media is truly a melting pot, being about 1/3 California friends, 1/3 Centre friends spread around the country of both allegiences, and 1/3 local Bardstonians of both allegiences. When UofL loses, my social media erupts in a cacophancy of "Cat calls," by BBN. And, of course, it is year round since UofL is actually good at most of the sports it plays. When UofK loses, there are of course the same set of individuals squawking each time, but far fewer in number and with far less passion. Since there is no demonstrable measure, UK fans of course have the freedom to say "its equal," but they know thats not true. And of course, there is very little on the airwaves from August through December, because UK's commitment to football appears non-existant.

This is my social media experience as well.