Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Louisville fans hate KSR

Featured Replies

I sometimes wonder if UK fans out in the state have any real knowledge of what goes on between UK and UofL fans inside Louisville. Given that it's a locally-aired radio show (and there are probably no statewide affiliates), I assume that many of the UK callers to Vanetti's show (I can only assume, I've never listened to it) are people that live in Jefferson County. They're a different breed of UK fan. They have to be.

I'd say that most don't know what goes on between them. I'd also say most UK fans in Louisville are always on the defensive and are easily provoked and U of L fans think all UK fans are like the ones they run into on a daily basis in the city.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say that most don't know what goes on between them. I'd also say most UK fans in Louisville are always on the defensive and are easily provoked and U of L fans think all UK fans are like the ones they run into on a daily basis in the city.

 

I think that's a lot of it. Being constantly on the defensive is just a part of being a fan of either team around here because the jawing is happening back-and-forth with people you know on a daily basis.

The Crown Royal thing is absolutely mystifying to me. Hilarious, but mystifying.

 

I have no clue either. But it makes me laugh so I play along with it.

I wonder how many BGP UK fans listen to him? I wouldn't even know he had a show if he wasn't on KSR from time to time.

 

I listen to him probably once a week. I have another UK fan in my office who listens everyday. Most UK fans I know do read KSR pretty often though.

My bad on missing the sarcasm. :thumb:

 

We have to be on the same wave length if we are going to end this GetSlow evil empire.

We have to be on the same wave length if we are going to end this GetSlow evil empire.

 

I caution you on which side you choose. Randy will always greet you with an outstretched hand of friendship, but be careful about the other hand behind his back...

I am proud to say that I am not obsessed with either UK or UL fans.:smug:

I caution you on which side you choose. Randy will always greet you with an outstretched hand of friendship, but be careful about the other hand behind his back...

 

I'm a foot taller than him I can see behind his back.

Where do you buy those Red and Black shades.

 

Who is it?

Who is it?

 

If your asking if there is someone as popular then no there isn't. If your asking if there are media members who don't like UK who are fans of Louisiville there are a few.

I listened to Vanetti for 20 minutes at work the other day... Four UK fans called in.

 

I listen to Vanetti quite often, and there are a LOT of UK fans that call that show.

We have to be on the same wave length if we are going to end this GetSlow evil empire.

 

This is true. :lol2::lol2:

If your asking if there are media members who don't like UK who are fans of Louisiville there are a few.

 

Like I said, there is no Louisville equivalent of Jones.

I listened to Vanetti for 20 minutes at work the other day... Four UK fans called in.

 

Like I said, there is no Louisville equivalent of Jones.

 

Thanks goodness. One of him is by far enough.

Like I said, there is no Louisville equivalent of Jones.

 

Rick Bozich

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.