Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Louisville fans hate KSR

Featured Replies

Honestly, I think Kentucky fans believe that Louisville fans are obsessed with Kentucky sites because it's an extension of the "We are Kentucky" mentality. It doesn't matter what's true....just that they believe it. If it makes you feel better "You Uh Kay" fans, then believe that "You Uv Ell" fans are obsessed with you. I don't really know any personally that are, but hey....if it helps you sleep at night. Have at it.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does a UofL call-in show on 790AM in L'ville.

 

I figured it was the UL version of Matt Jones, just never heard of him.

I figured it was the UL version of Matt Jones, just never heard of him.

 

There isn't a UofL version of Jones...

I would disagree with that too.

 

I think there are significant portions of both sides that are obsessed with the other.

 

It also couldn't be any less important just how many of them there are.

 

I don't hate Kentucky fans and I'm not obsessed with UK. I just hate one Kentucky fan and I'm obsessed with destroying him...

I don't hate Kentucky fans and I'm not obsessed with UK. I just hate one Kentucky fan and I'm obsessed with destroying him...

 

I hate Kentucky fans. I always assume some one is "one of those" UK fans until proven otherwise.

 

That being said, there are several UK fans on this board that I like, and don't mind having a nice healthy discussion with. Those people know (at least I hope they do) who they are.

 

The majority of UK fans, even on this board, I have zero interest in interacting with.

I don't hate Kentucky fans and I'm not obsessed with UK. I just hate one Kentucky fan and I'm obsessed with destroying him...

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

I would disagree with that too.

 

I think there are significant portions of both sides that are obsessed with the other.

 

I was just trying to throw a few jabs at Deuce I wasn't being serious RP come on.

I hate Kentucky fans. I always assume some one is "one of those" UK fans until proven otherwise.

 

That being said, there are several UK fans on this board that I like, and don't mind having a nice healthy discussion with. Those people know (at least I hope they do) who they are.

 

The majority of UK fans, even on this board, I have zero interest in interacting with.

 

You sure I'll get you a couple shots of Crown Royal.

There isn't a UofL version of Jones...

 

Where do you buy those Red and Black shades.

I was just trying to throw a few jabs at Deuce I wasn't being serious RP come on.

 

My bad on missing the sarcasm. :thumb:

You sure I'll get you a couple shots of Crown Royal.

 

The Crown Royal thing is absolutely mystifying to me. Hilarious, but mystifying.

Where do you buy those Red and Black shades.

 

UofL certainly doesn't have a voice anywhere near as ubiquitous or polarizing as Matt Jones. Even UK fans are divided on Jones.

I listened to Vanetti for 20 minutes at work the other day... Four UK fans called in.

I wonder how many BGP UK fans listen to him? I wouldn't even know he had a show if he wasn't on KSR from time to time.

UofL certainly doesn't have a voice anywhere near as ubiquitous or polarizing as Matt Jones. Even UK fans are divided on Jones.

 

They also don't have a voice outside of Jefferson County.

I wonder how many BGP UK fans listen to him? I wouldn't even know he had a show if he wasn't on KSR from time to time.

 

I sometimes wonder if UK fans out in the state have any real knowledge of what goes on between UK and UofL fans inside Louisville. Given that it's a locally-aired radio show (and there are probably no statewide affiliates), I assume that many of the UK callers to Vanetti's show (I can only assume, I've never listened to it) are people that live in Jefferson County. They're a different breed of UK fan. They have to be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.