Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Louisville fans hate KSR

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew Franklin is a loser. Nothing else to say.

1) Why does anyone care about what they do or say?

 

2) They do the same thing with former KY players that have moved elsewhere and get in trouble.

2) They do the same thing with former KY players that have moved elsewhere and get in trouble.

 

They do the same with beloved UK players who get in trouble. Their Richie Farmer stuff has entertained me for quite some time.

 

I had no idea that Price was at Missouri.

  • Author
1) Why does anyone care about what they do or say?

 

2) They do the same thing with former KY players that have moved elsewhere and get in trouble.

The headline should read Missouri player since he is a current member of the Tigers team, and they are a conference team. The article could then mention he used to play for the Cardinals.

The headline should read Missouri player since he is a current member of the Tigers team, and they are a conference team. The article could then mention he used to play for the Cardinals.

 

Like myself and Randy have said, they do the same thing with former UK players. They're morons, but they're consistent morons.

I'm not going to stick up for KSR at all and I'm even a UK fan. My biggest question is why do so many Louisville fans get on UK websites. I have never been on a Louisville site and never care to.

I'm not going to stick up for KSR at all and I'm even a UK fan. My biggest question is why do so many Louisville fans get on UK websites. I have never been on a Louisville site and never care to.

 

No idea; it's a strange phenomenon I don't understand. If other people hadn't sent me links to their stuff again and again over the years, I wouldn't even know who Matt Jones or Drew Franklin are.

 

But LRCW, who brought this up, isn't a Louisville fan.

I'm not going to stick up for KSR at all and I'm even a UK fan. My biggest question is why do so many Louisville fans get on UK websites. I have never been on a Louisville site and never care to.

 

LRCW is a UK fan. And you'll never see myself or any other Louisville fan link that site.

 

I agree, it is stupid for any Louisville fan to open that website. Complete waste of time.

Every site said former Louisville player. That was my title too

LRCW is a UK fan. And you'll never see myself or any other Louisville fan link that site. I agree' date=' it is stupid for any Louisville fan to open that website. Complete waste of time.[/quote']

 

Most UK fans will recognize him as a former card. I wouldn't have known who it was about if it just said mizzou player. I have no problem with the title as it is.

 

To your 2nd point, a few UL fans I know read KSR regularly. I have no idea why. I'm a UK fan and stopped reading years ago because it's just intolerable.

To your 2nd point, a few UL fans I know read KSR regularly. I have no idea why. I'm a UK fan and stopped reading years ago because it's just intolerable.

 

I'll never understand it... I can't stand that site, therefore I don't read it. Hard to complain about it if you participate with the site.

It's the arch enemies broadcast and the leader likes to expose UL. Did a good job with Chane and Kevin. No love will ever be lost.

It's like the local newspaper here, if any kid that ever played ball at Somerset get's arrested you can guarantee there will be an action photo of him in uniform and a headline that says former Briar Jumper (fill in the sport) player arrested. They know it will get a reaction from both sides.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.