Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Louisville fans hate KSR

Featured Replies

Reading the thread title and not the link, the first thing that comes to mind is why do Louisville fans even listen to KSR?

 

Seriously.

 

I'm a Bengals fan, that doesn't' mean I am going to Steelers message board to read it.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as Card fans listening to KSR or going to the site that is crazy, I have no interest what is going on at UofL. I did at one time listen to "The Drive" out of Knoxville on my commute home because there was noting else on the radio that I could get as far as news or talk radio. I did enjoy it, but every once in a while they would have a scorch UK/Cal day it would seem and I though the radio guys and the callers were hilarious. But I also understood that they are playing to their audience.

 

I have a very good friend that is a hard left liberal and every day he used to update me with something that Rush Limbaugh said that he thought was preposterous...one day he said that guys kills me and gets my blood pressure up...I replied quit listening to him life's too short, he's not going to change your mind and your not going to change his.

Drew Franklin is a loser. Nothing else to say.

 

Franklin is my favorite writer on the site. Very funny posts.

Every site said former Louisville player. That was my title too

 

Louisville fans probably hate your site too then :lol2:

It's like the local newspaper here, if any kid that ever played ball at Somerset get's arrested you can guarantee there will be an action photo of him in uniform and a headline that says former Briar Jumper (fill in the sport) player arrested. They know it will get a reaction from both sides.

 

I might argue that has more to do with the toxic and petty environment in Somerset and the back-biting that goes on between the three schools. At least, that was my experience there.

What is the SEC way of doing things?

I might argue that has more to do with the toxic and petty environment in Somerset and the back-biting that goes on between the three schools. At least, that was my experience there.

I totally agree, but would hope the newspaper would be above this.

Sounds like a typical thug from the AAC who couldn't make it in the SEC. :cry:

I totally agree, but would hope the newspaper would be above this.

 

That's what happens when you hire a hometown boy with ties to one of the schools.

That's what happens when you hire a hometown boy with ties to one of the schools.

 

:lol2: sports guy was a big PC guy as was Mardis but the editor (Jeff) I think is an out of towner.

Louisville fans probably hate your site too then :lol2:

 

Wireman and I have disagreed too many times to count on here, and our team allegiances are on opposite ends of the spectrum. That being said, his site is FAR more appealing than KSR, IMO.

Wireman and I have disagreed too many times to count on here, and our team allegiances are on opposite ends of the spectrum. That being said, his site is FAR more appealing than KSR, IMO.

 

Just looking at your Avatar again...don't ever change it...it is AWESOME!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.