Why Louisville fans hate KSR

LRCW

Reading the thread title and not the link, the first thing that comes to mind is why do Louisville fans even listen to KSR?

Seriously.

I'm a Bengals fan, that doesn't' mean I am going to Steelers message board to read it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as Card fans listening to KSR or going to the site that is crazy, I have no interest what is going on at UofL. I did at one time listen to "The Drive" out of Knoxville on my commute home because there was noting else on the radio that I could get as far as news or talk radio. I did enjoy it, but every once in a while they would have a scorch UK/Cal day it would seem and I though the radio guys and the callers were hilarious. But I also understood that they are playing to their audience.

I have a very good friend that is a hard left liberal and every day he used to update me with something that Rush Limbaugh said that he thought was preposterous...one day he said that guys kills me and gets my blood pressure up...I replied quit listening to him life's too short, he's not going to change your mind and your not going to change his.

Missouri forward Zach Price was arrested and charged with third-degree assault and third-degree domestic assault early Thursday morning and has been suspended indefinitely by the university, pending the result of the investigation.

Zach Price Arrested: Latest Details, Comments and More Surrounding Missouri F | Bleacher Report

It's like the local newspaper here, if any kid that ever played ball at Somerset get's arrested you can guarantee there will be an action photo of him in uniform and a headline that says former Briar Jumper (fill in the sport) player arrested. They know it will get a reaction from both sides.

I might argue that has more to do with the toxic and petty environment in Somerset and the back-biting that goes on between the three schools. At least, that was my experience there.

I might argue that has more to do with the toxic and petty environment in Somerset and the back-biting that goes on between the three schools. At least, that was my experience there.

I totally agree, but would hope the newspaper would be above this.

Louisville fans probably hate your site too then :lol2:

Wireman and I have disagreed too many times to count on here, and our team allegiances are on opposite ends of the spectrum. That being said, his site is FAR more appealing than KSR, IMO.

Wireman and I have disagreed too many times to count on here, and our team allegiances are on opposite ends of the spectrum. That being said, his site is FAR more appealing than KSR, IMO.

Just looking at your Avatar again...don't ever change it...it is AWESOME!!!