16thBBall Fan

Cats vs Dawgs Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Cats vs Dawgs Who wins?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to have a terrible time against the Dawgs. We will try to camouflauge again the starting QB, but it will only confuse our game prep. Smith can't run the Bowden offense and Bowden can't run the offense designed for Smith. Bowden will start and Ga will put 8 in the box. Bowden will not get the edge and will have zero time to throw. This is going to be a disaster.

We are going to have a terrible time against the Dawgs. We will try to camouflauge again the starting QB, but it will only confuse our game prep. Smith can't run the Bowden offense and Bowden can't run the offense designed for Smith. Bowden will start and Ga will put 8 in the box. Bowden will not get the edge and will have zero time to throw. This is going to be a disaster.

Yup I completely agree, you have a one read QB against an angry Georgia team. He’s gonna make that first read and end up tucking most of them. Probably 15+ rushing attempts, he could make a highlight reel on one or two though.

Georgia is -27 favorite. Regardless, I think it’s gonna be fun watching Bowden run around against a legit SEC team.

I see it at Georgia -25 (after opening at -24.5), and I love Georgia giving 25. I've done well on UK games this year, especially their 0-2 record on the road this year ATS, and I think this would have to be closer to 28 for me to consider taking UK.

Something like 38-10 seems about right to me, Georgia.

I see it at Georgia -25 (after opening at -24.5), and I love Georgia giving 25. I've done well on UK games this year, especially their 0-2 record on the road this year ATS, and I think this would have to be closer to 28 for me to consider taking UK.

Something like 38-10 seems about right to me, Georgia.

Fromm’s draft stock was questioned after his SC performance. I think Georgia is gonna run it up.