Kentucky 92 Morehead State 67

swamprat

Austin Crawford did not play. But we are still very proud at the fact he is on a mid major Division 1 team. I know of at least 50 Bracken County people who went just to see him warm up and that’s alright. I was hoping he would get some “4th quarter time” but Morehead State played with Kentucky and made for a great game. My favorite is when MSU was down by 3 after a charge call, and Rupp broke out into a fairly loud “Morehead” chant that I joined in on.

I don’t know if I was impressed with Morehead or disappointed in Kentucky.

Austin Crawford did not play. But we are still very proud at the fact he is on a mid major Division 1 team. I know of at least 50 Bracken County people who went just to see him warm up and that’s alright. I was hoping he would get some “4th quarter time” but Morehead State played with Kentucky and made for a great game. My favorite is when MSU was down by 3 after a charge call, and Rupp broke out into a fairly loud “Morehead” chant that I joined in on.

That “Morehead” chant has been used when teams play MSU for years. Way back in the ‘70s when I was at EKU the Colonel students chanted that during games, with a break in the pronunciation.

EKU students also had fun with Austin Peay in various ways.

Man that has to be at least half the Brooksville population isn’t it? :)

That “Morehead” chant has been used when teams play MSU for years. Way back in the ‘70s when I was at EKU the Colonel students chanted that during games, with a break in the pronunciation.

EKU students also had fun with Austin Peay in various ways.

I remember some of thoes chants against Austin Peay...LOL.

UK had 4 people in double didgets. Should see that most of the season but with different players.

Love Knox and also Alexandra. Believe he has been under the radar.

Man it was so bad trying to listen to Dave Baker call the game. I know I got spoiled growing up with Cawood but geez he's terrible. I hardly ever knew what happened or what was going on. Where was Tom Leach when we needed him.

Man it was so bad trying to listen to Dave Baker call the game. I know I got spoiled growing up with Cawood but geez he's terrible. I hardly ever knew what happened or what was going on. Where was Tom Leach when we needed him.

I agree, Dave should've done the Mark Stoops show and let Tom call the game because he was badddddd.