Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 92 Morehead State 67

Featured Replies

Did Austin Crawford get to play? I saw people tweeting him saying they were proud of him and stuff but never saw how many points he scored or minutes he played.

Did Austin Crawford get to play? I saw people tweeting him saying they were proud of him and stuff but never saw how many points he scored or minutes he played.

 

Was wondering the same.

Not listed in the box score.

Was nice getting to watch a good chuck of the game through KSR's facebook feed until they got shut down.

 

Was impressed with Quade Green's midrange jumper.

Austin Crawford did not play. But we are still very proud at the fact he is on a mid major Division 1 team. I know of at least 50 Bracken County people who went just to see him warm up and that’s alright. I was hoping he would get some “4th quarter time” but Morehead State played with Kentucky and made for a great game. My favorite is when MSU was down by 3 after a charge call, and Rupp broke out into a fairly loud “Morehead” chant that I joined in on.

 

I don’t know if I was impressed with Morehead or disappointed in Kentucky.

Austin Crawford did not play. But we are still very proud at the fact he is on a mid major Division 1 team. I know of at least 50 Bracken County people who went just to see him warm up and that’s alright. I was hoping he would get some “4th quarter time” but Morehead State played with Kentucky and made for a great game. My favorite is when MSU was down by 3 after a charge call, and Rupp broke out into a fairly loud “Morehead” chant that I joined in on.

 

I don’t know if I was impressed with Morehead or disappointed in Kentucky.

That “Morehead” chant has been used when teams play MSU for years. Way back in the ‘70s when I was at EKU the Colonel students chanted that during games, with a break in the pronunciation.

EKU students also had fun with Austin Peay in various ways.

Austin Crawford did not play. But we are still very proud at the fact he is on a mid major Division 1 team. I know of at least 50 Bracken County people who went just to see him warm up and that’s alright. I was hoping he would get some “4th quarter time” but Morehead State played with Kentucky and made for a great game. My favorite is when MSU was down by 3 after a charge call, and Rupp broke out into a fairly loud “Morehead” chant that I joined in on.

 

I don’t know if I was impressed with Morehead or disappointed in Kentucky.

 

Man that has to be at least half the Brooksville population isn’t it? :)

That “Morehead” chant has been used when teams play MSU for years. Way back in the ‘70s when I was at EKU the Colonel students chanted that during games, with a break in the pronunciation.

EKU students also had fun with Austin Peay in various ways.

 

I remember some of thoes chants against Austin Peay...LOL.

UK had 4 people in double didgets. Should see that most of the season but with different players.

 

Love Knox and also Alexandra. Believe he has been under the radar.

I don't think there's much to evaluate in an exhibition game.

Man that has to be at least half the Brooksville population isn’t it? :)

 

Not sure why @brooksville disliked this post, it definitely made me laugh!

Man it was so bad trying to listen to Dave Baker call the game. I know I got spoiled growing up with Cawood but geez he's terrible. I hardly ever knew what happened or what was going on. Where was Tom Leach when we needed him.

Man it was so bad trying to listen to Dave Baker call the game. I know I got spoiled growing up with Cawood but geez he's terrible. I hardly ever knew what happened or what was going on. Where was Tom Leach when we needed him.

 

I agree, Dave should've done the Mark Stoops show and let Tom call the game because he was badddddd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.