Do the Bengals draft a QB in the first round?

Jim Schue

Should the Bengals draft a QB?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bengals draft a QB?

• Yes, CP is washed up.
    • No, CP is still one of the best in the NFL
    • They won't, but they should

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took it as, he meant they have had some people of questionable character the last few years, not that they are a dirty team.

Have they????? That's old news; that is 2006 stuff; it sure is easy to bring up as factual though, when in reality it is long past.

Anyone who thinks this team has a prayer to win 9 or 10 games is one of these people on here. So look in the mirror, and you have your answer

I'm a realist. I despise Mike Brown. I think it's possible that they win 9-10 games next season with that schedule. Will they? It's too early to tell, because we don't know what the roster will look like. But it's definitely possible.

Carson Palmer, as much as I hate to say it, is a shell of what he used to be. No teams fear him anymore.

Do the Bengals go after a QB in the first round of the 2011 draft?

They need to draft a new owner if possible :idunno:, nothing will change untill the front office, all of them, are out.

They need to draft a new owner if possible :idunno:, nothing will change untill the front office, all of them, are out.

I agree Mike Brown is deficient in football knowledge; he is not and never will be his father, but what could he have done dfffernetly going into this season coming off a 10-6 playoff season to make the team better???? (besides fire Bratkowski which I have wanted since before Marvin got here!!!!!)

I agree Mike Brown is deficient in football knowledge; he is not and never will be his father, but what could he have done dfffernetly going into this season coming off a 10-6 playoff season to make the team better???? (besides fire Bratkowski which I have wanted since before Marvin got here!!!!!)

Good question. On paper, they improved the offense, did nothing with the D. So the D incurs many injuries, and the O underperforms. I will say the 10-6 season was a fluke. That team wasn't really that good. It showed at the end of the season, and this season against a playoff caliber schedule.

Good question. On paper, they improved the offense, did nothing with the D. So the D incurs many injuries, and the O underperforms. I will say the 10-6 season was a fluke. That team wasn't really that good. It showed at the end of the season, and this season against a playoff caliber schedule.

I agree. The fact that the 10-6 team played a weaker schedule says more than anything. Brown didn't recognize that fact and didn't improve either side of the ball enough to compensate for it. What you saw this season, is the result.

Beating the Steelers and the Ravens TWICE could NEVER be a fluke!

Baltimore was a playoff team themselves that beat NE in NE and Pittsburgh was 9-7 and narrowly missed the playoffs.

It still doesn't answer the question about what Mike Brown could have done differently; I think most fans were thrilled with the '10 offseason

Beating the Steelers and the Ravens TWICE could NEVER be a fluke!

Baltimore was a playoff team themselves that beat NE in NE and Pittsburgh was 9-7 and narrowly missed the playoffs.

It still doesn't answer the question about what Mike Brown could have done differently; I think most fans were thrilled with the '10 offseason

Most fans were thrilled because they were duped into thinking this was a good football team, as was the owner.

How is beating the Ravens and Steelers twice in the same season being duped??????????

Didn't say that. read the post. Fans were thrilled about the '10 offseason because they were duped into thinking this was a good team that needed tweaking to take the next step. My main point is that the 10-6 Bengals were not really that good.