November 19, 200817 yr I think Porter would have trouble starring at Sports of All Sorts, his minutes need to be limited. With that being said, Liggins isn't ready, but I'd rather have him in the game taking lumps, his upside is much greater. I haven't seen one positive thing so far, they have no half court offense, and their defense is sorry.
November 19, 200817 yr I like Meeks and he's a player but he's not an all-star and has taken a ton of quick ill-advised shots and they have hurt the Cats. Amen to that.:thumb:
November 19, 200817 yr I don't think its thats easy. They are fronting Patterson and there is help in the back. Porter picks his dribble up by the coaching lines and someone has to come get it from him. (Its impossible to start an offensive play from there.)By then the shot clock is down to 15 or so and Jodie is trying to make something happen. I know he took at least 4 bad shots but other than that hes just trying to make up for what is on the floor. I agree with Porter being scared but there is 2 more players outside of Meeks, Porter and Patterson so maybe he should look at them... Just look is all I'm saying...Take the shots if necessary, just see what else is there first.
November 19, 200817 yr They look like they have never spent the first minute of basketball together. This is the first time I have seen them play (using the word loosely here) this year. WOW! They are horrible! Porter is pitiful, but Liggins looks like he is constantly just trying to hold the defender away, also. If this is all they have, it will be one L-O-N-G year! Why are they not even trying to look inside?
November 19, 200817 yr To hear Bob K and the guys speak about it the score is 100-2. Is it only me or does anyone else think there is a POSSIBILITY of making this respectable or dare I say a miracle victory????
November 19, 200817 yr I don't think its thats easy. They are fronting Patterson and there is help in the back. Porter picks his dribble up by the coaching lines and someone has to come get it from him. (Its impossible to start an offensive play from there.)By then the shot clock is down to 15 or so and Jodie is trying to make something happen. I know he took at least 4 bad shots but other than that hes just trying to make up for what is on the floor. Agreed. Pretty much every team is going to make it a point of emphasis to stop Patterson. Until someone else consistently shows them why they shouldn't do that, it will be quite difficult to get Patterson the ball.
November 19, 200817 yr 17 turnovers in the FIRST HALF???? MAJOR work needed. They look like UNC is playing an exhibition game.
November 19, 200817 yr May as well be 100-2 the way they look tonight. No hope offensively and barely there defensively.
November 19, 200817 yr Newsflash, Jodie is the only guy on the floor for us that can exsist in this game. He struggled early but he knows he's gotta to it or it wont be done. Thats just reality News flash, 1 player cant win a game. thats what he is trying to do. I love Jodie, but he can't ahoot it everytime. He is what? 2-12? Thats not productive at all. That is forced shots.
November 19, 200817 yr Lets see you have Porter who is peeing down his leg. Stevenson who could score on me. Ramon who is is not very good. Patterson is not a factor because no one can get him the ball. Last you have Meeks, the only playmaker on the Court for UK. Until Porter can get Patterson the ball, Meeks better shoot every time.
November 19, 200817 yr Lets see you have Porter who is peeing down his leg. Stevenson who could score on me. Ramon who is is not very good. Patterson is not a factor because no one can get him the ball. Last you have Meeks, the only playmaker on the Court for UK. Until Porter can get Patterson the ball, Meeks better shoot every time. Where is the playmaking?
November 19, 200817 yr Lets see you have Porter who is peeing down his leg. Stevenson who could score on me. Ramon who is is not very good. Patterson is not a factor because no one can get him the ball. Last you have Meeks, the only playmaker on the Court for UK. Until Porter can get Patterson the ball, Meeks better shoot every time. Um, he is...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.