Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 384
  • Views 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

:lol: That was a joke of a call...

Zeller's going to be so good...

 

Another Psycho t?

:lol: That was a joke of a call...

 

:thumb: I will take it though!

Another Psycho t?

 

Zeller may end up a better shooter.

:lol: That was a joke of a call...

 

The block? Wasn't set or squared up to Stevenson.

Its alright, I am not trying to start a fight or anything. the more I think about it the more I agree with you...its just frustrating to watch and I am not in the best of moods right now to say the least.

Im on the same level you are man.

Looking at this thread I honestly was feeling like the score was near 100-2... overreaction, maybe? UNC IS number 1 after all.

  • Author
The block? Wasn't set or squared up to Stevenson.

 

Stevenson didn't even have the ball at contact...

Stevenson didn't even have the ball at contact...

So?

Man I just get so frustrated with Kentucky. They are a better team than they're showing.

I think it's time the Cats try and not pick up their dribble.

Man I just get so frustrated with Kentucky. They are a better team than they're showing.

 

Not now, maybe in January I might agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.