November 19, 200817 yr I'm not sure there was any contact. He landed on his wrist when he tried to catch himself, IMO. Meeks or Patterson would've gave him high-5 after dunking it. I'm glad Harris at least challenged the shot.
November 19, 200817 yr According to Erin he was in some pain. That's why she is paid the big bucks. That's NOT why she is paid the big bucks :lol:
November 19, 200817 yr I think there was body but not much... ARe you talking about Erin Andrews or Zeller?
November 19, 200817 yr That's NOT why she is paid the big bucks :lol: Are you saying there is ANOTHER reason?? No, you don't have to answer that, I think we have a few threads that specifically answer that question. :lol:
November 19, 200817 yr Liggins will be fine, but It's going to take some time. At least unlike Porter his upside is a lot higher than his current level of play.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.