Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

Should be a doosy in Chapel Hill.

  • Replies 384
  • Views 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far:

 

The Announcers 1

UK 0

  • Author

Dukie V...I love it. :lol:

When I heard Dick Vitale's name, I felt like the General on the aircraft carrier in Top Gun when he said:

 

"Great...Maverick and Goose."

  • Author
When I heard Dick Vitale's name, I felt like the General on the aircraft carrier in Top Gun when he said:

 

"Great...Maverick and Goose."

 

:laugh:

:laugh:

 

He sounds neutral right now, but wait until UNC goes on a little run :lol:

  • Author

Somebody tell Meeks to give up the rock...

Why on earth is Porter still starting????

Somebody tell Meeks to give up the rock...

 

I"m going to tell him to shoot it more.

  • Author

UK is freaking out so far with UNC's halfcourt defense...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.