Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

UK has to get the ball inside or they're toast...

  • Replies 384
  • Views 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tubby's the one who is starting him tonight too.

 

The question was how is he in D1.

Harris is throwing it all over the place.

 

I'd put 5 walkons in and let these guys watch for a few minutes.

Does UK players hate Patterson or something?

 

Meeks slowly turning into a major ball hog this game...

 

 

Not looking good for the Cats.

The question was how is he in D1.
If Bill G. believes that Porter is good enough to start, I suspect that he believes that he was good enough to sign.
  • Author

Does Pat even have a touch yet?

Harris is throwing it all over the place.

 

I'd put 5 walkons in and let these guys watch for a few minutes.

 

He is scared...:scared:

  • Author
Early score?

 

15-2.

Harris - scared to death

Porter - scared to death and no talent

Stephenson - working hard on the boards but can't stop them on defense

Meeks - trying too hard

Patterson - hiding

PORTER is aweful.................................now I remember why I didn't like Billy G last year, he played Porter.

How long before the Billy G. defense begins to take its toll on Carolina?

Why would Patterson ever touch and dribble the ball outside the 3 point line ?

 

I think he established himself as a not deep ball threat when he banged two off the back board last year against UL.

 

Put Liggins in. I don't care if he turns the ball over twice as much as Porter, at leasts he's some what of a threat to take the ball inside or even score.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.