Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

They're making Thompson look like a monster.

 

They are a bit but I think he is on the verge of being a monster.

  • Replies 384
  • Views 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Galloway is 3rd on this depth chart, he must suck :lol:

Once Liggins learns to play the point it will make thing a lot easier. He just needs time.

Galloway must be really bad or dating somebody BCG wants to date!

If Galloway is 3rd on this depth chart, he must suck :lol:

 

I don't see how he can be worse than Porter.

Lets see what word am I looking for...BOX OUT!!!

That's actually 2 words.

You guys still on the Tubby b-wagon need to wake up.

 

In college it is about Jimmy's and Joes....and Tubby swung and missed on Carter, Porter, and about half of the roster.

 

The sad thing is you guys want to throw a coach under the bus after 1.2 years......this program got where it is at over the 10 year period Coach Smith was here.

 

 

 

That being said, this team has 0 discipline on either end.

 

Dude lay off of Tubby. Last I checked he isn't the coach at UK and wasn't last year either. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Patterson, Miller, Liggins, and Galloway Billy G recruits? I mean come on it's over and there is no reason whatsoever to blame Tubby anymore. I didn't like him as the coach but shoot it's over...Get over it!

Galloway must be really bad or dating somebody BCG wants to date!

 

:irked:

AJ Stewart finally sees some playing time. Against UNC....Can't say I understand that :lol:

If Bill G. believes that Porter is good enough to start, I suspect that he believes that he was good enough to sign.

I wonder if Tubby picked out Billy G's clothes tonight too?

Another turnover, Porter throws it out of bounds and not even making it across half court.

I wonder if Tubby picked out Billy G's clothes tonight too?
:lol:
  • Author

Porter is terrible. :cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.