November 19, 200817 yr Just so im clear, UNC is missing 2 starters right? Hansborough and who else? Ginyard.
November 19, 200817 yr I'd rather put Landon Slone in instead of Porter. Let's get someone in that at least has potential.
November 19, 200817 yr Porter needs to be benched. Porter needs to be playing football at USC and wasting one of their scholarships. I actually feel bad for the guy. He tries, he's just not talented.
November 19, 200817 yr Bench Porter. Play Liggins and let him get some on the job training. Can't be any worse.
November 19, 200817 yr You guys didn't seriously think UK was going to win this game did you? I mean, truly, not just trying to ruffle feathers, although you all do make that fun. This game is going about as expected right?
November 19, 200817 yr Patterson not getting enough touches. I blame Billy G. Call time out and say no one can shoot until Patterson touches the ball in the paint.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.