Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

Where is the playmaking?

 

It's hard when its 1 vs 5. It's not his fault the guys around him are SCARED!

  • Replies 384
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mardi Gras Miracle....Chapel Hill style!!:dancingpa

I'm not trying to bash Meeks or Kentucky. Both will get better as the season goes on and I know UK's team is no where as good as UNC's but still 17 turnovers is crazy. Porter shouldn't be on the court.

It's hard when its 1 vs 5. It's not his fault the guys around him are SCARED!

 

Porter is the only one I see that is really scared...the others just can't hang with UNC.

Turnovers and lack of rebounding on the defensive end. Until they fix those 2 probelms it is going to get worse.

It starts with ball handling. Liggins looked alright but his lack of experience shows. Porter has some experience, but he is in over his head and his lack of talent shows. Find the ball handler and go from there. Second off, we need a shooting threat, any type. Meeks definately has his moments, but he is relyed on for so much, we need somebody, ANYBODY, to step up and just hit shots. Oh, and we need this, and that, and this, and that, etc., etc., etc., etc.,......

News flash, 1 player cant win a game. thats what he is trying to do. I love Jodie, but he can't ahoot it everytime. He is what? 2-12? Thats not productive at all. That is forced shots.

What I was trying to stress is the fact that Jodie is our ONLY offensive player in a game such as this. No one else can dribble and get close to the goal and if they do it usually ends ugly

Quick 3 for the Cats to start the 2nd half.

WOuld have loved to hear Billy G half-time speech. Erin Andrews liked it.

What I was trying to stress is the fact that Jodie is our ONLY offensive player in a game such as this. No one else can dribble and get close to the goal and if they do it usually ends ugly

 

Its alright, I am not trying to start a fight or anything. the more I think about it the more I agree with you...its just frustrating to watch and I am not in the best of moods right now to say the least.

Illegal screen on UNC, UK gets the ball back.

  • Author

The comeback is on...

WOuld have loved to hear Billy G half-time speech. Erin Andrews liked it.

 

Me too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.