November 19, 200817 yr Some of you guys crack me up.....I didn't know BGP had so many HS and college coaches on here........................... You watch the ball, not the game........a lot of other stuff going on. Porter doesn't dribble penetrate. He doesn't break down defense. He picks his dribble up or crosses over, at the key when pressured by a quicker guard. He does see the floor well but lacks the ability, to drive and find someone open.
November 19, 200817 yr The entire next practice they should run a drill called "Pass the ball the Patrick"
November 19, 200817 yr Some of you guys crack me up.....I didn't know BGP had so many HS and college coaches on here........................... You watch the ball, not the game........a lot of other stuff going on. You don't have to be a coach to know that Porter SUCKS!
November 19, 200817 yr Author Unfortunately for UK, I think it's getting too late to feed it to Pat if they really want to make it close...
November 19, 200817 yr Porter doesn't dribble penetrate. He doesn't break down defense. He picks his dribble up or crosses over, at the key when pressured by a quicker guard. He does see the floor well but lacks the ability, to drive and find someone open. Part of that, not all, is the D is overplaying so hard and they do not respect anyone of UK's wing players.
November 19, 200817 yr To hear Bob K and the guys speak about it the score is 100-2. Is it only me or does anyone else think there is a POSSIBILITY of making this respectable or dare I say a miracle victory???? Yeah, I think it is just you!!!!
November 19, 200817 yr Part of that, not all, is the D is overplaying so hard and they do not respect anyone of UK's wing players. You are trying to tell me a starting player on a D1 school can't get open on the wing for a PG to pass them the ball. Give me a break.
November 19, 200817 yr The good thing they have done a better job of rebounding on the defensive end.
November 19, 200817 yr Yeah, I think it is just you!!!! I noticed that. I will settle for respectible now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.