TheDeuce

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, you must have some blinders on HT...He gets one pass and doesn't do anything but shoot the ball. It's not even funny, yeah someone has to shoot but Meeks isn't giving anyone else a chance.

You saying his shots were all legit and he should have taken all those shots in traffic instead of passing it out?

He has taken some bad shots thats for sure. Everyone else who touches it turns it over.

He has taken some bad shots thats for sure. Everyone else who touches it turns it over.

Porter seems to be a lot of the reason they turn it over.

I'm just saying great players involve their teammates and takes off the pressure.

He needs to look for his teammates more before taking horrible shots.

I don't think its thats easy. They are fronting Patterson and there is help in the back. Porter picks his dribble up by the coaching lines and someone has to come get it from him. (Its impossible to start an offensive play from there.)By then the shot clock is down to 15 or so and Jodie is trying to make something happen. I know he took at least 4 bad shots but other than that hes just trying to make up for what is on the floor.

I totally agree. I hope he shoots it 15 more times. I'd rather him go 3-15 than watch the PG's throw it to the other team or out of bounds.