November 19, 200817 yr I like Meeks and he's a player but he's not an all-star and has taken a ton of quick ill-advised shots and they have hurt the Cats.
November 19, 200817 yr Wow, you must have some blinders on HT...He gets one pass and doesn't do anything but shoot the ball. It's not even funny, yeah someone has to shoot but Meeks isn't giving anyone else a chance. You saying his shots were all legit and he should have taken all those shots in traffic instead of passing it out? He has taken some bad shots thats for sure. Everyone else who touches it turns it over.
November 19, 200817 yr UK is lucky to only be down what they are... A strong start to the second half and the Cats are right back in this!
November 19, 200817 yr You guys didn't seriously think UK was going to win this game did you? I mean, truly, not just trying to ruffle feathers, although you all do make that fun. This game is going about as expected right? 17 TO's in the first half is never expected.
November 19, 200817 yr He has taken some bad shots thats for sure. Everyone else who touches it turns it over. Porter seems to be a lot of the reason they turn it over. I'm just saying great players involve their teammates and takes off the pressure. He needs to look for his teammates more before taking horrible shots.
November 19, 200817 yr Jodie is so not a team player. Newsflash, Jodie is the only guy on the floor for us that can exsist in this game. He struggled early but he knows he's gotta to it or it wont be done. Thats just reality
November 19, 200817 yr I don't think its thats easy. They are fronting Patterson and there is help in the back. Porter picks his dribble up by the coaching lines and someone has to come get it from him. (Its impossible to start an offensive play from there.)By then the shot clock is down to 15 or so and Jodie is trying to make something happen. I know he took at least 4 bad shots but other than that hes just trying to make up for what is on the floor.
November 19, 200817 yr He has taken some bad shots thats for sure. Everyone else who touches it turns it over. I totally agree. I hope he shoots it 15 more times. I'd rather him go 3-15 than watch the PG's throw it to the other team or out of bounds.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.