Villa T

Who will win this game?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to a former long time defensive coach a T. He tells me that this may be the best defensive team the Rocks have fielded in the past twenty years. If so, BG will be lucky to score, much alone have a shot to win

Do any ROCK fans know who has won the second string quarterback position backing up Will, or is it still up for grabs? Thanks.

My information is from a few weeks ago. At that time, it was Cameron...Smith (I think it is). I believe he is a junior.

Talked to a former long time defensive coach a T. He tells me that this may be the best defensive team the Rocks have fielded in the past twenty years. If so, BG will be lucky to score, much alone have a shot to win

I wouldn't be surprised if T found themselves on the wrong end of the score at some point during this game.

Do any ROCK fans know who has won the second string quarterback position backing up Will, or is it still up for grabs? Thanks.

Didn't realize there was a battle for number two. If so, I would give it to Whiting... ;)

Hadn't heard that rumor. We will find out in the next few weeks/months.

My heart says, "Sic 'em, Purple!!" However, my thinking organ says, "Study this game film hard, guys, and LEARN from it!"

I want this one so bad for the guys, I can't stand it. I know that they want it. They are going to practice hard this week! But I honestly think that Trinity takes this one in a game finally decided in the fourth qtr.

I'm going to take this opportunity to remind folks that many predicted a complete meltdown two years ago (some experts said by as bad as 56-0) at the hands of X, and I predicted a tight ball game. Last year, the Purples had so many injuries and, on paper, had no business being on the same field with X. The Purples played with a ton of heart and still made it tight.

I don't think that the Purples will embarrass themselves this year either. I think that they will play with a tremendous amount of heart, and I think that all of the paying customers will get their money's worth...and then some! I think that we will all witness a great ball game. The Purples are no longer a one-dimensional offense, and the defense was very un-Purple like in the first half of the Boyle Co game...something that will be worked on in practice this week for sure.

The Purples will lose a tight one. However, if the guys leave it all on the field and can get up the following morning, look in the mirror, and KNOW that they gave it their best shot, I will still be proud of my boys (which is to say, the whole roster!). Best of luck to both teams Friday!:thumb: :thumb: :D

Hey Getslow, will Mrs PH and I get to finally meet you too? Just look for the 1976 vintage gold BGHS jersey #57 in the wheelchair! Hope to get to meet a bunch of our Trinity friends too!:D

I'm going to take this opportunity to remind folks that many predicted a complete meltdown two years ago (some experts said by as bad as 56-0) at the hands of X, and I predicted a tight ball game. Last year, the Purples had so many injuries and, on paper, had no business being on the same field with X. The Purples played with a ton of heart and still made it tight.

The Tigers do not usually have the offensive fire-power Trinity has. The Rocks have averaged 44 points a game since Mr. Beatty took over.

This may resemble last season's Trinity/Henry Clay playoff game. I believe a three TD victory will be about right for Trinity.

There is an all you can eat spaghetti supper in the school cafeteria, just on the other side of parking lot, prior to the game.