Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green vs Trinity Predictions

Who will win this game? 126 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Trinity will win this game but not by much as I think the key will be running the ball utilizing our OL to control the game. BG has some very athletic players on D who can cover our pass routes well enough that you don't want to let them jump up on a score with interceptions for TD'S, this being our first game. So based on that and also the Bolye game BG has to prove they can stop the run.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you know, T folks are humble....

 

That reminds me of the old Winston Churchill quote, responding to the statement that one of his enemies was a humble man: "Well, he has a lot to be humble about."

 

Regarding the predictions of the size of the Trinity victory, PepRock01, many who make predictions may have hidden agendas. Most knowledgeable football people do concur on a Rocks victory; the margin is the issue, and that could depend on when Coach Beatty inserts the reserves.

 

RockPride, I have always analogized the 94 Trinity team to the 99 X team. X stunned an undefeated Male team in the playoffs, paving the way for a Rocks state title. In 99, Trinity returned the favor, defeating a Henry Clay squad I thought was the best in the state, clearing the way for an X state title.

RockPride, I have always analogized the 94 Trinity team to the 99 X team. X stunned an undefeated Male team in the playoffs, paving the way for a Rocks state title. In 99, Trinity returned the favor, defeating a Henry Clay squad I thought was the best in the state, clearing the way for an X state title.

And both teams had fluke wins in the playoffs: Trinity over Central and X over Hopkinsville.

And both teams had fluke wins in the playoffs: Trinity over Central and X over Hopkinsville.

Best two game flukes I ever saw:banana:

And both teams had fluke wins in the playoffs: Trinity over Central and X over Hopkinsville.

 

I viewed the Trinity "fluke' win over Central. As I recall, the Yellowjackets began taunting a bit when it appeared the Rocks were beaten. Trinity roared back to win 19-12. That Central squad learned the hard way that you don't tug on Superman's cape. :D

Do the to the competition levels in the Bluegrass there are only about 2-3 teams in the state who can play with Trinity annually or so it seems... I don't think this is one. But I could be wrong.. never seen BG play. Of course I didn't see Ryle last year and picked Trinity by 50.

How is the Rocks passing game this year? I know that they have a solid running game in Tim Phillips(sp?) Just wondering about the pass, being that Petrino is off to college

How is the Rocks passing game this year? I know that they have a solid running game in Tim Phillips(sp?) Just wondering about the pass, being that Petrino is off to college

We haven't played a real game, but I bet the Scott County and Lex Cath fans could comment on the passing game.

Who holds the reigns of the offense? what is the fellow's name?

I think it will be a close one up to half-time then Trinity will kind of break open and win 14-17 points.

  • Author
Who holds the reigns of the offense? what is the fellow's name?

Coach Beatty the Dr. Coverdale has control of the offense.

  • Author
I think it will be a close one up to half-time then Trinity will kind of break open and win 14-17 points.

Break open by 3 points doesn't seem like breaking open!!! I would like to see a 17 point spread in the 3rd quarter.

Excellent article in this morning's C-J about the game! Sorry I don't have a link for it.:D We will be hitting the road soon...hope my body can withstand the trip...keep your fingers crossed!

Excellent article in this morning's C-J about the game! Sorry I don't have a link for it.:D We will be hitting the road soon...hope my body can withstand the trip...keep your fingers crossed!

Good luck PH! Hope to see you both there! :thumb:

Break open by 3 points doesn't seem like breaking open!!! I would like to see a 17 point spread in the 3rd quarter.

 

 

Sorry I mean Trinity wins by 14-17 points, I think in the second half they will control the game but the score will not show it hence T winning by 14-17 points

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.