Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

50inarow

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 50inarow

  1. Great idea! It can't get any better than your plan. Who really wants a playoff any way. LOL.
  2. Interesting. This is the playoffs. It's time for other players to step up.
  3. Hopefully we will see a Henry Clay vs Trinity game later this month. RUSHING GP Att Gain Loss Net Avg TD Long Avg/G ------------------------------------------------------------ Timmy Phillips 10 147 1120 88 1032 7.0 18 70 103.2 PASSING GP Effic Att-Cmp-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G ---------------------------------------------------------------- Will Stein 10 192.09 251-179-4 71.3 2447 32 73 244.7 RECEIVING GP No. Yds Avg TD Long Avg/G -------------------------------------------------- Nathan Dutton 10 71 959 13.5 13 57 95.9
  4. I'm not going to lose sleep if you can't find the info. The highest they reached in any poll would be nice.
  5. I was simply trying to find out the last time Saint Xavier was ranked. I figured it was in 2005. Nothing more, nothing less.
  6. Can you answer the question? If not, I forgive you.
  7. What was St. X ranked in 2005?
  8. I agree completely. I'm not sure Trinity will be there in the end though. Henry Clay will be hard to get through. But it would be a sweet game.
  9. ^ Say it like it is. :lol:
  10. Manual vs Saint X - could prove to be the State Title game in 6A.
  11. I'm not trying to rub it in... I'm trying to understand if the outcome of this game was a surprise for you? Is Lafayette not as good as you thought, or was Trinity better? This is the second week in a row fans were predicting Trinity would lose to a Lexington team.
  12. 35-0 @ the half. :sleep:
  13. It would be much more interesting to see avg wins per year.
  14. You mean the great fans of basketball don't travel? Wow.
  15. Team's other than Trinity and Saint Xavier: Manual Henry Clay Male Ryle Boone
  16. Did Central play their JV team? Often they would bring Fr, So, and some Jr's when they played Trinity's Frosh in the past.
  17. 50inarow replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    I have no direct recollection as to what I meant.
  18. 50inarow replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    You have to remember, Trinity is just an afterthought school that came around only after the world recognized another school to be "the" Catholic boys school for Louisville. It is only right for Trinity to be shoved back down the hole we came out of "a couple years ago". Kind of funny really.
  19. Just what is this suppose to mean? Are you telling me you think God does not like Trinity. This is way over the edge now.
  20. I now understand your position.
  21. 1) I see PRP's first score was set up by a 59 yard kick off return. They started on the Trinity 38. It's much easier to score when you are starting that close. 2) On PRP's second score they picked up 3 3rd and long conversions. Ouch. 3) PRP's third score was set up by Trinity's fumbled punt return at the Trinity 24! When you take all that into consideration, Trinity's special teams set up 2 of PRP's scores. The D gave up one long drive early in the 2nd quarter. I can accept the D's perfomance, but the special teams...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.