Trinity v. Elder Freshmen

Park1221

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember hearing earlier this year that Trinity had over 100 players on their Freshman team. Why are they playing Sophs on the Freshman team??

There are a lack of lineman in this freshmen group. Again, you can question the methodology of the program, but the results for the overall program are unmatched.

What about the teams they play that only have 30 or 40 players? I agree that the Rocks success is unmatched but what does bringing sophmores down to play teach the 2nd teamers who have been busting their ___ since late July? How would you like to be one of the sophmores who was brought down?

There are a lack of lineman in this freshmen group. Again, you can question the methodology of the program, but the results for the overall program are unmatched.

Relevance? Convert kids. Highlands has a lack of lineman and made a running back and tight end guards. Although the one guard does still return punts. No way they had a lack of players, a lack of quality...maybe...

yes it has.

Can you tell us when Trinity last used sophmores in a freshmen game? How many were used? I understand the lack of lineman, X had the same issue and had to convert several linebackers to D line, and moved several D linemen to O line. Linemen are at a premium it seems with this class.