Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BuddyBW

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BuddyBW

  1. Think it was more a play on words...
  2. I was wondering when the last time both LSTX and Trinity lost on the same night if it were to occur this Friday.
  3. I love the analogy but I don't think I've ever seen him complete a challenge. I'm hoping the Rocks are able to on Friday but I think this is going to be like a six pound burrito. Quizá la próxima vez.
  4. I'm just curious how you can predict this since you don't know much about LSTX and haven't seen them play. :idunno:
  5. This one gets ugly. Colerain 45 Manual 10.
  6. I was surprised by this comment I saw on Yappi. Hopefully we can earn a bit more respect with a W.
  7. Either way, this is a great with for the JV Rocks. The sophomore class is going to be tough to beat the next two years I fear.
  8. X has passed for almost as many yards as it rushed for in both games thus far this year. They can definitely pick up yards in the air this year which really helps to open things up in the running game. This will be a great test for the Tigers and should be a close game. Special teams may be the difference and if so, my money is on Wyatt and Hall.
  9. All the Montanos are related. Big X family.
  10. I realize not a lot of passes were thrown, but it looks like the receivers are doing a great job of getting open and getting yards after the reception. With the passing game being as effective as it is, it opens the running game up that much more as the defense won't stack 8 or 9 in the box (except for Male of course).
  11. I'm assuming you meant 42-0 with that last TD. Sounds like the Tigers have taken care of business and have shown nice improvement over last week.
  12. I'm actually a bit surprised by this score. I know T's sophomore class is fantastic but I am impressed Manual was able to hang 13 and keep it from getting completely out of hand.
  13. Trinity/LN Thread THS beats a Manual team that is looking for an identity. If they don't, watch out for the next two weeks...
  14. X has about 110 freshmen this year, just over 170 between the JV and varsity squads, for a total of around 280. With Cincy X coming up the following week, I can see this game going one of two ways. X will either keep the starters in longer than normal to get them used to playing a full 4 quarter ball game, and thus the score could get a bit out of hand, or two, X could want to save the starters for next week and pull them somewhat early, allowing LC to make the game appear closer than it really is based on the final score. Since this is only the second game for X, I would probably tend to want to play my starters a bit longer to have them ready for the next week but the four weeks after LC will all be very physical games with no bye weeks the remainder of the year, so X will need to rest the guys when they can.
  15. I think this series for these freshmen teams makes a lot of sense. Congrats to the Baby Bengals for getting their first stripes.
  16. Trinity was 0-4 one year this decade before winning the state title. Their first win came against X. I think they'll start 2-4. The biggest concern I'd have if I were a T supporter is the D. T doesn't give up 31 points normally, let alone 31 in a half. It seems like Moeller was able to move the ball on them as well. If Kragthorpe has a turf toe injury, it could be a rough few weeks as they wait for him to heal, as that is a nagging injury which requires a lot of rest. When was the last time Trinity lost at home?
  17. Just curious to see what everyone's thoughts on this were. This surprises me that it happened and I'm curious as to what the consequences should/will be. From this morning's CJ: "When it was over, there was a heated exchange between the teams after the Male student section rushed the field and attempted to plant a flag on the Eastern “E.” Also at midfield were the initials “JAS” to honor retiring Eastern principal James A. Sexton." Has anyone witnessed an opposing team's fans rushing the field to plant a flag at mid field? This could have gotten very ugly, very quickly.
  18. It sounds like T was up 14-0 at half and then just completely fell apart, giving up 31 unanswered, which is very uncharacteristic of a Bean D. Did LC drive on THS or were they working with short fields from turnovers?
  19. Hopefully Krags gets back to 100% soon. Meanwhile, who is the backup?
  20. Tigers get out of the gates strong against an up and coming Ballard team.
  21. Yikes. The sophomore class is going to have to grow up quickly. I didn't expect this one.
  22. I think #4 was La'Mont McMurry, who is definitely a talent. He's playing at about the same size as Vic was and definitely has a similar running style.
  23. X has about 110 on the freshman squad this year. Looking forward to hearing the results of this game.
  24. Does anyone know if Wyatt has any offers at this point? I can think of one team that could really use a punter with a good head on his shoulders...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.