Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual/Trinity Predictions

Who wins? 96 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Trinity
      72%
      70
    • Manual
      27%
      26

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Krag is ready to go then I expect a sizable margin of victory for the Rocks, if he isn't then it could be a 7-10 point game.

  • Author
If Krag is ready to go then I expect a sizable margin of victory for the Rocks, if he isn't then it could be a 7-10 point game.

Any updates on the injury?

What happened to Trinity this past Friday? Heard they lost to an average Indiana team. Couldn't find a thread on preps about it. If I had insight into that game it would help choosing a winner in this weeks game.

Trinity/LN Thread

 

THS beats a Manual team that is looking for an identity. If they don't, watch out for the next two weeks...

Trinity/LN Thread

 

THS beats a Manual team that is looking for an identity. If they don't, watch out for the next two weeks...

 

 

Thanks.:thumb:

As a Manual fan my biggest concern is the lack of a passing game for the Crimsons. Coming into this game so one dimensional on offense really gives T and advantage in that they can focus almost entirely on the run.

 

What keeps me hopeful is the fact that I don't think Manual has a bad team and they have been competitive up until the end the two losses that they've had. I am not ruling out a Manual victory in this game.

Who wins?

Trinity should win but as of 7:12 Monday night my kid is not back from practice so I don't know Brads status. This team has played two teams from out of state and have not faired very well. It's hard to tell at this point if it's a lack of talent by the Rocks or our traditional slow start. Hopefully the offense will find it's beat this weekend and give the defense a little rest.

Trinity- 30

Manual- 14

Trinity 34

Manual 17

 

No way Trinity scores 34 against Manual! :D

From everything I have read, T is down a bit this year and I think Manual is hungry for that first win. If T's QB is out, then I see Manual. I've been wrong before that's for sure.

Manual 18

Trinity 14

People don't seem to understand Trinity and X are in their own league in Ky Class 6A. I wish I was wrong. Trinity 42 Manual 14

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

A lot of variables for the Rocks as this early stage of the season. Anything can happen. Could go either way. See what champions are made of.

 

GO ROCKS...stay the course...............:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.