Everything posted by BlueBoy
-
Coup at Covington Catholic?
As some have mentioned in this thread, has "The Emai" brought the team together? Talking with some of the players, they seem to be playing at a little different level. Maybe, just maybe there was two intentions behind the "The Email". Guess the boys of Park hills just needed a little jump.
-
Is Trinity...aka The "Schedule"
Whooooaaaaaa Nelly!!!!! Lets stop the attacks. I went back to find the post that I quoted but it has been deleted for obvious reasons. I was only referencing the outrageous statements of another poster. Sorry for wrinkling it there "my friends". Should have used the And as it was meant to be. I apologize to all "two" that were offended. :isurrender: I will let you all defend for yourself. Trust me, I'm in the same boat for who I root for.:thumb:
-
Is Trinity...aka The "Schedule"
Probably because they are giving out "T" shirts at the Shoney's on Fern Valley Road to the first kid that can run a 4.4 40 yard dash.
-
Highlands QB's Coaching Change?
Ok. So is there a problem or not? If Mr Lorenzen was to have practice for those nasty River Monsters, how exactly would that have a conflict with his high school coaching duties? Does the GM run the practice? Does he have to be there? Does he open the back door to let the players and coaches in? Is Mr Lorenzen a GM/Coach? I'm like, really confused with this whole thing.
-
2011 Covington Catholic Schedule
Hahahahaha! Is that what they are calling them now? Could be 10-0 but likely around 8-2 or if they are not careful, 5-5. I will go with 8-2 reg. season and depending on if JC gets their wish with moving out of 4A, then 10-3. Not too bad.
-
Did CovCath fire one of their coaches?
Found this interesting. http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?164626-Advice-for-%28the-Covington-Catholic%29-coaches....&p=3053800&highlight=#post3053800 So is there really a "mafia" so to speak?
-
Did CovCath fire one of their coaches?
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!
-
Highlands 27 Covington Catholic 20
I'm thinking your call handle is kicking in there. LOL!!!
-
Highlands 36 Covington Catholic 14 (NKY Frosh Championship)
Toot! Toot! :isurrender:
-
5A: Highlands/Johnson Central predictions
And point is? And this stuff is laughable. Sorry but it really is. IMO!
-
5A: Highlands/Johnson Central predictions
Man there is some sour grapes in this thread!
-
5A: Highlands/Johnson Central predictions
You know what's funny about this statement. Dixie went up early in the game and a couple other times before halftime. So there must have a lot of visibly upset JC people. Didn't you guys start after the HHS/Dixie game? So it was early in your game probably with CCH very much in the game and maybe in the lead. So my question to you my friend, is "Whats that say about how JC felt about your beloved Colonels"? Apparently they knew they had it won all the way.
-
What is proper protocol regarding music on the PA system during a game?
OH PAA...LEASE! Stop it already. Lets not go there in this thread.
-
What is proper protocol regarding music on the PA system during a game?
WOW!!! So is this going somewhere? And this has what to do with PAs playing music during game play?
-
Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions
I think all those teams beat JC.
-
5A--Highlands/Woodford County Playoff Predictions
Oh no you didn't!!!! :popcorn:
-
What is proper protocol regarding music on the PA system during a game?
Heelllloooo!!! Yeah I guess they do since it's for 15 weeks a season.:banana:
-
Hats off to Ryle!
Ryle is heading in the right direction. Hopefully, they can continue building their program to challenge the Big Boys in 6A. It looks and sounds like they are. On a side note, why does the BGP Gods allow the same person to continue to jack threads? It's getting old MODS and RU!!!
-
After the loss to Ryle is Highlands still the clear favorite to win 5A?
I experienced all kinds of feelings when I read this post. Chills, to tears, to laughter. Thanks RT!!!:eek::cry::lol: Oh yeah, one more!!!
-
Highlands/Ryle Predictions
Really? Do tell!!!!
-
Highlands: undefeated and unhappy
I would you use this term very, very loosely my friend!!!
-
Highlands has the nations third longest winning streak!
How does the radio guy say it? Ok, wait. I think I have it. "Easy there Francis"! HAHAHAHAHA!!! That one from before went right over your head i guess.
-
Highlands has the nations third longest winning streak!
Hey, if you call playing your district soft, then I don't know what to say. You know, HHS has to play those teams. Add Boyle and I thought Ryle for one, that would leave 4 games to schedule.
-
Highlands/CovCath Predictions
Recurring theme, don't you think?
-
Highlands/CovCath Predictions
Rookie move as your title block says. LOL!!!