Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A: Highlands/Johnson Central predictions

Who Wins This Game? 209 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins This Game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 303
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No poll?

 

 

I'll take JC silencing the NKY non believers for the second week in a row at home.

Should be an interesting game, do not know who to pick on this one. Should definitely be one of the best games going on next week along with Ryle and Simon Kenton. The way things have looked, I can't make a solid pick for either game.

Can a mod add a poll??

Can a mod add a poll??

Done.

Hopefully Towles can be effective w/ his injury. You know that he'll go.

 

For those who don't know, what kind of runner is Jude? Is he a speed guy, a power guy?

Highlands matches up better with J.C. IMO. No 400 yd games in this one. Birds win on the road.

 

I agree on matching up better.

Ryle was able to control the line of scrimmage and I have a slight feeling JC may be able to do the same. Where is this one being played?

Hopefully Towles can be effective w/ his injury. You know that he'll go.

 

For those who don't know, what kind of runner is Jude? Is he a speed guy, a power guy?

 

I'll answer yes, he is. You know.

Ryle was able to control the line of scrimmage and I have a slight feeling JC may be able to do the same. Where is this one being played?

 

At JC.

Both teams better work and worry more about Defense this week in practice.

What time will the Birds buses take off next week? That is darn long trip.

Highlands has had JC's number the last couple of years, but even Highlands fans have to admit that they haven't exactly been able to shut JC down. Highlands has over the last couple years just wore JC down over 4 Qtrs. This year however the injury bug may even that out just a little bit. Highlands has also been a much better passing team then JC. This year however I don't know how healthy the HHS passing game will be?

 

So It basically boils down to two questions. Is Highlands healthy enough to utilize their advantage in the passing game, and can they limit JJ Jude to a reasonable amount of yards?

 

I have been picking eastern Ky teams over highlands since 99 and as Dr Phil would say "How's that working out for ya?" I'm 0 for ?? in that time frame!

 

This year I'll once again take what even I consider to be an upset and say JC 28 - Highlands 21. What? It could happen???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.