Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coup at Covington Catholic?

Featured Replies

Are the inmates getting tired of coach Listerman? Saw an interesting email yesterday from a very unhappy parent..Will this be coach Listermans last stand? What does everyone think?:confused:

  • Replies 98
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the inmates getting tired of coach Listerman? Saw an interesting email yesterday from a very unhappy parent..Will this be coach Listermans last stand? What does everyone think?:confused:

 

Before starting this, are you sure it is from a parent? I heard an anonymous email had been sent. I put no credit in something that is sent via this way. If a parent has a problem with any coach at any school, there are channels that parent can go thru to get their point across. Heck, I can tell you that I have sent emails to Coach's, AD's and principals in my time. I can tell you though that all were sent from me to them, no one else on copy, and certainly not anonymously. I honestly have no idea why, if this really is a parent, they would send the note that was sent at this time. All it does it make major distractions to the players, the coach and the program. Heading into districts is not the time for this. Heck, I can tell you my first thought when I heard about it was, why would a Highlands fan send such a letter??? Honestly, that was my first reaction. Whether it is true or not, I guess we will never know as the coward who sent it, did so anonymously.

I don't know what this email says or the contents. All I know is Coach L is a great coach and and even better family man. He has been passionate for CCH and should be able to leave on his own terms.

  • Author
Before starting this, are you sure it is from a parent? I heard an anonymous email had been sent. I put no credit in something that is sent via this way. If a parent has a problem with any coach at any school, there are channels that parent can go thru to get their point across. Heck, I can tell you that I have sent emails to Coach's, AD's and principals in my time. I can tell you though that all were sent from me to them, no one else on copy, and certainly not anonymously. I honestly have no idea why, if this really is a parent, they would send the note that was sent at this time. All it does it make major distractions to the players, the coach and the program. Heading into districts is not the time for this. Heck, I can tell you my first thought when I heard about it was, why would a Highlands fan send such a letter??? Honestly, that was my first reaction. Whether it is true or not, I guess we will never know as the coward who sent it, did so anonymously.

 

I know for a fact that 3 or 4 kids got into a verbal heated argument with coach Listerman a few days ago. Maybe this argument brought on the email by a parent? Who knows? If you read the email it definately didn't come from a kid..

My first question is: What discipline measures where taken with the 3 or 4 kids for getting into a VERBAL HEATED ARGUEMENT with the coach? That shows the problem right there with the kids. I don't know what the arguement was about or anything like that, but i do know that no player/student/kid should ever get into a VERBAL HEATED ARGUEMENT with a coach/teacher/parent. They should control their emotions and have RESPECT for the adult and talk with him in a calm manner. THat shows the problem with today's youth, they think they have the right to do this and not have consequences!! They might have been right in their point or he could have been right, I DONT KNOW and DONT THINK THAT IT MATTERS. Show RESPECT for the adult and do what he ask unless it could possibly hurt you.

I don't know what this email says or the contents. All I know is Coach L is a great coach and and even better family man. He has been passionate for CCH and should be able to leave on his own terms.

 

Exactly, Coach L is a passionate, strong, family-oriented educator and coach. He has been all of these things for many, many years. He has been a teacher, father-figure and mentor to many CCH graduates. I hope he is able to go out when he decides and with great dignity.

Can someone please post the "email" that was distributed?

I know for a fact that 3 or 4 kids got into a verbal heated argument with coach Listerman a few days ago. Maybe this argument brought on the email by a parent? Who knows? If you read the email it definately didn't come from a kid..

 

Did you witness or are you basing this on one the kids? If this is true, I would certainly hope that if this were indeed sent by a parent, they would have gone about this totally differently than they method they chose to do so. I also disagree that it had to come from a parent. Anyone can register for a free email address, and type a note. There are also some very talented young writers at all our schools today. I guess that is why I struggle to believe that a parent of a player currently playing for Coach L, chose the most disruptive method and time to hit the current players who are busted their butts for Coach L, but more importantly trying to win for themselves and the school. I can only imagine how ticked off they must be that a parent of one of their team mates, would do this to them? They have a shot still to go down to Rupp (some may say a small one), and they sent this cowardly email? Again, that is why I really struggle to believe it is a parent of a player on the current Cov Cath Team.

My first question is: What discipline measures where taken with the 3 or 4 kids for getting into a VERBAL HEATED ARGUEMENT with the coach? That shows the problem right there with the kids. I don't know what the arguement was about or anything like that, but i do know that no player/student/kid should ever get into a VERBAL HEATED ARGUEMENT with a coach/teacher/parent. They should control their emotions and have RESPECT for the adult and talk with him in a calm manner. THat shows the problem with today's youth, they think they have the right to do this and not have consequences!! They might have been right in their point or he could have been right, I DONT KNOW and DONT THINK THAT IT MATTERS. Show RESPECT for the adult and do what he ask unless it could possibly hurt you.

 

 

:thumb: I can only imagine what my father would have done if I would have done something like this. I can tell you though, that I would have had a problem sitting in a chair for a while!

:thumb: I can only imagine what my father would have done if I would have done something like this. I can tell you though, that I would have had a problem sitting in a chair for a while!

 

AMEN Kinglouie. The Coach was right period! Now that doesn't mean my dad couldn't be mad at him for something, but i had to show respect for him, period.

Talk about stepping on a man when he is down........geeeesh! Glad I just take pictures regardless of who is on the floor.

Are the inmates getting tired of coach Listerman? Saw an interesting email yesterday from a very unhappy parent..Will this be coach Listermans last stand? What does everyone think?:confused:

 

I think you should be ashamed of yourself for starting this thread. Go get your jollies from the Soap Opera's. This is not X's and O's this is rumors and gutter talk and should have no place here. I also think that anyone that would post a letter from a disgruntled parent on this forum should be banned. That is what I think.

Can someone please post the "email" that was distributed?
Anyone that posts the email should be suspended for life and in my eyes as gutless, classeless and paththetic as the person/people who wrote it.
Did you witness or are you basing this on one the kids? If this is true, I would certainly hope that if this were indeed sent by a parent, they would have gone about this totally differently than they method they chose to do so. I also disagree that it had to come from a parent. Anyone can register for a free email address, and type a note. There are also some very talented young writers at all our schools today. I guess that is why I struggle to believe that a parent of a player currently playing for Coach L, chose the most disruptive method and time to hit the current players who are busted their butts for Coach L, but more importantly trying to win for themselves and the school. I can only imagine how ticked off they must be that a parent of one of their team mates, would do this to them? They have a shot still to go down to Rupp (some may say a small one), and they sent this cowardly email? Again, that is why I really struggle to believe it is a parent of a player on the current Cov Cath Team.
C'mon man. You're not serious. And, they had the email addresses of all the parents. This thread should be shut down immediately.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.