Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      68%
    • Johnson Central
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for this to be a high scoring game. I think that JC wins this game 49 to 35.

  • Author
I look for this to be a high scoring game. I think that JC wins this game 49 to 35.

 

JC won't put 49 on CCH. No way.

JC won't put 49 on CCH. No way.

 

I don't think that they can stop Jude and Hall.

  • Author
I don't think that they can stop Jude and Hall.

 

You think? Name a team that can? However, 49 is a bunch to put on a charged up CCH team feeling good about themselves right now....

You think? Name a team that can? However' date=' 49 is a bunch to put on a charged up CCH team feeling good about themselves right now....[/quote']

 

Bell County

  • Author

A turnover or two would definitely decide the outcome of this one. If CCH can put together the type drives that they did against Highlands and keep Jude and Co. on the field on defense, they have a chance. Especially during the 1st half of play. If they can go in the locker room only down by a td, they're in good shape. They must have the ball in the 4th to complete this tall task. They should go into this game knowing that they can't stop JC but that they can match them td for td through 4.

I'll take Cov Cath in this one. Jc is not as strong as they were last year and I think Cov Cath matches up well with JC. Cov Cath by 7

Covington Catholic can win this game if they go in to the game with the mindset that there has been a new KHSAA rule that prohibits JC from throwing the football at anytime during the game. During a game this year JC was 3rd and 37 and ran the ball, and yes they did get the first down! I know this sounds a little crass perhaps, but any respect you give their passing game takes away from all the respect that should be given to their running game. Maybe they complete a pass or two on ya, but all in all you'll have a much better shot.

CovCath is playing well and will beat JC. Blueboys 38 Golden Eagles 24

CovCath has a big night passing. JC won't be able to match the points just with their running game. Cov Cath 45 JC 21.

Edited by Birdsfan

CovCath has big nite passing.JC won't be able to match the points just with their running game.Cov Cath 45 JC 21

 

Cov-Cath wants this one badly, knowing if Highlands beats Dixie, they get a rematch with the Birds. I think there is enough at stake for CC that they show up focused and ready to play. (I know the state title is also at stake); but beating the Birds would make it extra sweet.

Edited by Birdsfan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.