Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      68%
    • Johnson Central
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Cov-Cath wants this one badly, knowing if Highlands beats Dixie, they get a rematch with the Birds. I think there is enough at stake for CC that they show up focused and ready to play. (I know the state title is also at stake); but beating the Birds would make it extra sweet.

 

Whoo wee! I can smell what you're cookin'!

Edited by Birdsfan

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC won't put 49 on CCH. No way.

 

You pick JC to win 42-38, but tell someone else that JC can't score 49? Is 42 the absolute limit?

  • Author
You pick JC to win 42-38, but tell someone else that JC can't score 49? Is 42 the absolute limit?

 

According to my crystal ball, it's the absolute limit.

According to my crystal ball' date=' it's the absolute limit.[/quote']

 

Cool, just making sure.

 

In that case, Commander, there is no way JC scores 49 on CC. What the crap where you thinking?:D

  • Author
Cool, just making sure.

 

In that case, Commander, there is no way JC scores 49 on CC.:D

 

 

 

:thumb:

I dont care how fired up the Colonels are at this juncture, they have to go to JC and face a very experienced team with a very good running game. I know JC has question marks on their weakside offensive line but they have a strong side that is very good and 5 yrds and a cloud of dust goes a very long way. I expect JC to blitz a lot on defense trying to get the sophomore QB Bir rattled. No matter how much that kid has matured this season and has really come into his own, these are the playoffs and this is JC down in Johnsonville. That place is very intimidating to any team that goes there and this should be no different.

 

JC 36

CCH 21

Just watched the JC/Woodford game on another website. I had to see this for myself....

 

CovCath will beat JC......Period!!!

 

I'm a fan of Sandbagging things at times but I will tell you this, JC isn't very good. I don't care if they are playing at home and have all black on and decide to dim the lights....:sssh:

 

JC won't be able to let CovCath score a TD on a KO return late in the game intentionally to get their stud RB back in the game to get his record. I watched it....and I will be the 1st one to say I have never seen anything like what I saw at the 3hr 33min mark of this game. Almost non-believable:p Watch it for yourself and then you be the judge.

 

CovCath will be too strong and physical for JC up front...

 

I look for Timmerman to have a huge day.....Who's going to block him!!!

 

JC will not have the luxury of Timmerman missing any tackles this week like they have experienced throughout the year

 

CovCath 35-21...

Well we have played both teams and IMO, CovCath is better than JC. Rude is an outstanding RB and although on the small side he is very hard to tackle. The QB is very fast and a good runner. JC is week running up the middle and around the left side. They had all their success running sweeps to the right against Scott. They have no passing game. Defensively they are not very strong. Their DB's looked lost at times and seem to struggle against the pass. A very weak Scott team gave them all they could handle for 2.5 quarters. JC looked very frustrated at times and was even arguing with each other on the field. Don't expect much sportsmanship from the JC players and coaching staff. Lots of extra pushing and hitting going on. I thought there were going to be punches thrown a couple of times last week. During one series alone, JC had 3 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. I believe they had 5 for the game. Also, JC was up 41-13 with under 4 minutes to go in the 4th and they attempted an unsuccessful onside kick. I thought that was pretty classless.

 

JC will be facing a much faster, bigger and deeper team than they faced last week. CovCath should be able to take care of business this week.

  • Author
Well we have played both teams and IMO, CovCath is better than JC. Rude is an outstanding RB and although on the small side he is very hard to tackle. The QB is very fast and a good runner. JC is week running up the middle and around the left side. They had all their success running sweeps to the right against Scott. They have no passing game. Defensively they are not very strong. Their DB's looked lost at times and seem to struggle against the pass. A very weak Scott team gave them all they could handle for 2.5 quarters. JC looked very frustrated at times and was even arguing with each other on the field. Don't expect much sportsmanship from the JC players and coaching staff. Lots of extra pushing and hitting going on. I thought there were going to be punches thrown a couple of times last week. During one series alone, JC had 3 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. I believe they had 5 for the game. Also, JC was up 41-13 with under 4 minutes to go in the 4th and they attempted an unsuccessful onside kick. I thought that was pretty classless.

 

JC will be facing a much faster, bigger and deeper team than they faced last week. CovCath should be able to take care of business this week.

 

Sounds like the JC that we've all come to know and love.

I think JC wear CC down with the run game. 28-20 JC.

Well we have played both teams and IMO, CovCath is better than JC. Rude is an outstanding RB and although on the small side he is very hard to tackle. The QB is very fast and a good runner. JC is week running up the middle and around the left side. They had all their success running sweeps to the right against Scott. They have no passing game. Defensively they are not very strong. Their DB's looked lost at times and seem to struggle against the pass. A very weak Scott team gave them all they could handle for 2.5 quarters. JC looked very frustrated at times and was even arguing with each other on the field. Don't expect much sportsmanship from the JC players and coaching staff. Lots of extra pushing and hitting going on. I thought there were going to be punches thrown a couple of times last week. During one series alone, JC had 3 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. I believe they had 5 for the game. Also, JC was up 41-13 with under 4 minutes to go in the 4th and they attempted an unsuccessful onside kick. I thought that was pretty classless.

 

JC will be facing a much faster, bigger and deeper team than they faced last week. CovCath should be able to take care of business this week.

 

There is noway this happened. Okay Coach, what are you trying to accomplish. Are you trying to frighten the other teams still left to play. Are you insecure that you didn't score 68 on them for maybe the rest of the teams wouldn't think you guys are worthy. I am actually still in disbelief after watching that fiasco in Versailles(SP) on Oct 15....

I too watched the JC/Woodford game and was totally embarrassed for JC. Something should be done with that situation.

 

Anyway, to the game. Watching that game and seeing how much CCH has improved from the Ryle game to this past week, I like the Colonels. Sorry brethren, but Blueboys will win 35-14. Especially with the two Blueboys at the house last night, we had a little heart to heart. These boys are ready.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did tell them though it would come to end the following week!!!:p

I think JC wear CC down with the run game. 28-20 JC.

 

With what.....The 15-16 kids that play for JC....Period!!! They won't be wearing any team down the rest of the way....

Sounds like the JC that we've all come to know and love.

 

Come to know anyway!!!:D

With what.....The 15-16 kids that play for JC....Period!!! They won't be wearing any team down the rest of the way....

 

I think the OL and the running game will wear down the CC defense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.