Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands: undefeated and unhappy

Featured Replies

What's wrong with the Bluebird contingent? The program has the nation's 3rd longest win streak, 3 peat in state titles, undefeated this year with a W against archrival CCH, some of the top coaches (Dale, Brian) in the state, and yet, the fans seem uncharacteristically critical of the team and it's performance over the last few weeks. Most teams would kill to be in Highlands' shoes, but I guess like the old saying goes, "the grass is always greener...." I suppose that winning has gotten to be such commonplace in Ft. Thomas, that it appears to have lost it's luster a bit. Hats off to the Bluebird players. I think they're going to surprise alot of folks with just how tough they really are, injury laden or not....Go Birds!

Hey, looks like pumpkins are 2 for 1 down at farmers market right now!!! Yes.

I think this Thursday night's game with Ryle will be their toughest challenge thus far and after they come out victorious it will create a buzz in the community and allow them to get re-focused on #20.

Maybe expectations got overheated somewhat.

Hey, looks like pumpkins are 2 for 1 down at farmers market right now!!! Yes.

 

You like carving or painting pumpkins? Or do you have something else in mind?

Could this thread be signaling that Highlands fans have finally exhausted every possible topic they can think of to discuss?:D

Could this thread be signaling that Highlands fans have finally exhausted every possible topic they can think of to discuss?:D

 

Not even close. :cool:

Not even close. :cool:

 

One can only dream.....:p:lol:

Could this thread be signaling that Highlands fans have finally exhausted every possible topic they can think of to discuss?:D

 

I would you use this term very, very loosely my friend!!!

Is it best to run with 32 or 36 psi of air in my tires during the winter months?

What's wrong with the Bluebird contingent? The program has the nation's 3rd longest win streak' date=' 3 peat in state titles, undefeated this year with a W against archrival CCH, some of the top coaches (Dale, Brian) in the state, and yet, the fans seem uncharacteristically critical of the team and it's performance over the last few weeks. Most teams would kill to be in Highlands' shoes, but I guess like the old saying goes, "the grass is always greener...." I suppose that winning has gotten to be such commonplace in Ft. Thomas, that it appears to have lost it's luster a bit. Hats off to the Bluebird players. I think they're going to surprise alot of folks with just how tough they really are, injury laden or not....Go Birds![/quote']

 

Do you pack your lunch or walk to school?

It's funny, I remember when Mike Yeagle was coaching at Beechwood and they were on their dynasty run at a game down at state people were bashing him! The man won almost 90% if not 90% of his games and people still found something to complain about. That's the life these coaches choose to lead though. It's a shame too because Dale has done a tremendous job in Ft. Thomas.

I wish we had these problems in Johnson County.

It's funny, I remember when Mike Yeagle was coaching at Beechwood and they were on their dynasty run at a game down at state people were bashing him! The man won almost 90% if not 90% of his games and people still found something to complain about. That's the life these coaches choose to lead though. It's a shame too because Dale has done a tremendous job in Ft. Thomas.

 

There are all ways a few that are unhappy. Who cares keep up the good work Highlands.

Here's a question: who's actually unhappy? I know people are concerned about HHS having some injury issues this season, but I don't think that's being unhappy.

 

Also, anybody who's being critical of Coach Mueller this season needs to go to his nearest ER and seek emergency psychiatric services ASAP. HHS has had injury issues and I'd have to believe there are other teams in KY with more talent, and yet the team stands at 9-0 and is district champ.

 

And if Ryle does happen to beat HHS this week, it still doesn't change the amazing job Mueller has done this year. According to some people I've talked to, Ryle is just as athletically talented (if not a little more so) than Highlands, and the game is at Ryle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.