Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati St.Xavier/Louisville St.Xavier Predictions

who wins? 163 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins?

    • Cincinnati St.Xavier
      52%
    • Louisville St.Xavier
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Little ole Catholic school from Kentucky plays one of the almighty elites from Ohio. Cincy St.X surely is bigger, stronger and faster because they are from Ohio. I just hope our kids have fun.

 

Louisville St.X 34

Cincy St.X 10

Little ole Catholic school from Kentucky plays one of the almighty elites from Ohio. Cincy St.X surely is bigger, stronger and faster because they are from Ohio. I just hope our kids have fun.

 

Louisville St.X 34

Cincy St.X 10

 

This Lou X team does have the team speed to play with the Cinn X squad but it will not be a 34-10 win for lou X. This game will be the hardest of the season for the tigers. The thing that might hurt Lou X the most going into this game is the level of teams played thus far. Cinn X 21- Lou X 10. I hope to be wrong, would rather the Tigers win this one.

I've seen both play this year and I'd have to take Cincy St. X big. At least a 2 TD victory for the Bombers.

I've seen both play this year and I'd have to take Cincy St. X big. At least a 2 TD victory for the Bombers.

 

I agree that the Bombers are a better team but I do think the tigers will play to level needed to keep it close at home.

FYI, Connor Hundley is a beast.

I've been stunned the last two years that Lou St X did not win the title (Not to take anything away from the outstanding job Trinity has done in the championship games) I've felt that Lou St X has really really good these last few years. I completely believe that they can play on the Ohio level and will not at all be shocked or even surprised if they win.

I pulling for KSX, but I think OSX will be too much.

Would love to see the boys from Ky get a win!

I think the problem for Lou X will be that they will not be able to manhandle Cincy X on the line and that will make it very tough on their running game that they have used so successfully against KY foes the past few years.

 

They'll have to open things up more with the passing game than they have against KY opponents and I'm not sure they can.:idunno:

 

We'll know after this weekend!

Louisville St. X will once again prove that mighty Ohio really isn't that mighty.

 

Lou St. X 35

Cincy St. X 14

Gotta love THEGREENDANDY and W.E.Raider...homers to the core. :thumb:

 

Look, the Bombers are a very, very good football team. They are playing with confidence after having beaten Colerain and Indy's best team, Indianapolis Cathedral, this past weekend.

 

The Tigers will be LUCKY to score HALF of that 34 point projection. The only question is whether or not the Bombers will have enough offense to beat the Tigers.

 

I think they will. This game won't be a blowout but it will be won by the Bombers of Cincinnati.

 

Bombers - 21

Tigers - 14

 

-CardinalsFan

Some things to consider in what could be a very competitive game. Wyatt Gray has kicked all 14 of his kickoffs well into (and out of) the endzone for touchbacks. Forcing the opponent to start on their 20 yard line and not receiving the benefit of a good kickoff return is huge. Having to go 80 yards plays into a defense's strength.

Secondly, punting to Daylen Hall has been poison to opponents so far this as his returns have been spectacular. Certainly he has the speed to compete with these fast Ohio boys.

Thirdly, Brian Buehner has been impressive throwing the ball this year to an array of speedy receivers. Their yards after catch has been huge. Look for Brian to tuck it in and exploit any run opportunites this week. This is a facet of their offense which will make the defense cover the entire field and may open some nice running lanes for Brian.

They'll have to open things up more with the passing game than they have against KY opponents and I'm not sure they can.:idunno:

 

We'll know after this weekend!

 

X has passed for almost as many yards as it rushed for in both games thus far this year. They can definitely pick up yards in the air this year which really helps to open things up in the running game.

 

This will be a great test for the Tigers and should be a close game. Special teams may be the difference and if so, my money is on Wyatt and Hall.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.