Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati St.Xavier/Louisville St.Xavier Predictions

who wins? 163 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins?

    • Cincinnati St.Xavier
      52%
    • Louisville St.Xavier
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Little ole Catholic school from Kentucky plays one of the almighty elites from Ohio. Cincy St.X surely is bigger, stronger and faster because they are from Ohio. I just hope our kids have fun.

 

Louisville St.X 34

Cincy St.X 10

 

Who in the world are you talking about? "Little ole Catholic school"???? :lol: Never I thought I would see that description used for KSX!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers in a close one.

I wish all the DB's for Louisville St. Xavier were healthy.

I wish all the DB's for Louisville St. Xavier were healthy.

 

I know that Ben Kolb is gone for the year, but I thought that Jones would be ready to go this Friday. I'm presuming that Sears has fully recovered and that Hall and Snellen are fine. If I'm wrong, let me know. :ohbrother:

X has passed for almost as many yards as it rushed for in both games thus far this year. They can definitely pick up yards in the air this year which really helps to open things up in the running game.

 

This will be a great test for the Tigers and should be a close game. Special teams may be the difference and if so, my money is on Wyatt and Hall.

 

That's good but doing that against probably the best defense they see all year, in what will probably be a close game, is different than doing it against mediocre teams when you pretty much know you will win the game.

 

I bet Lou X's passing game will be a non-factor unless they get way behind and have to throw but I have certainly been wrong before.

That's good but doing that against probably the best defense they see all year, in what will probably be a close game, is different than doing it against mediocre teams when you pretty much know you will win the game.

 

I bet Lou X's passing game will be a non-factor unless they get way behind and have to throw but I have certainly been wrong before.

 

Loubbfan....You must not have seen St. X this year. They threw for 3 TD's Friday against LexCath. In the 3rd Qtr alone they were 3-4 for 168 yards. Did not attempt a pass in the 4th Qtr. LaMont Mcmurray's 78 yd TD pass was a thing of beauty as he made a run that was spectacular. The Lou X playmakers will showup this Friday. Will be a dandy!

Loubbfan....You must not have seen St. X this year. They threw for 3 TD's Friday against LexCath. In the 3rd Qtr alone they were 3-4 for 168 yards. Did not attempt a pass in the 4th Qtr. LaMont Mcmurray's 78 yd TD pass was a thing of beauty as he made a run that was spectacular. The Lou X playmakers will showup this Friday. Will be a dandy!

 

Third quarter in a game that's over doesn't matter. Again, you may be correct but I want to see Lou X use the passing game as a weapon against a major opponent, since they really they haven't in 20 years, and this will be their chance! If they can combine a passing game with the always strong running game, they'll be tough to beat in KY this year.

Coach Specht is one of the best in all of OH. X has their hands full.

I was surprised by this comment I saw on Yappi. Hopefully we can earn a bit more respect with a W.

 

St. X knows Louisville big schools are good. I dont know if you remember the '07 Trinity X game, but they made a magnificent effort against one of the most talented teams X has ever had and in the state of Ohio. Its the Highlands teams that no one from Ohio respects......

If I was a betting man, I would bet on St. X.

I was surprised by this comment I saw on Yappi. Hopefully we can earn a bit more respect with a W.

 

We get about as much love from some Cinti folks as we do from some Ky folks. :D

 

On a serious note, there are a lot of people in Cinti that get rather tired of hearing about Highlands. Same tv channels and same major newspaper cover both sides of the river. Needless to say because of our success in Ky, Highlands gets a lot of air time and ink which irritates some Cinti folks. Add to that the fact that Dale isn't shy about talking about his teams. Finally add to that the fact that we haven't beaten any of the big Cinti schools and it all adds up to a lack of respect from some folks in Cinti. I do know because I work in down town Cinti with a lot of fans of Elder, X, Moeller and Colerain, that we do get a lot of respect from some fans of the big and historically good Cinti schools. They realize the big disadvantage we have playing them; respect the fact we are willing to play them (when some of the fans of programs unwilling to play the Elders, Xs, Moellers and Colerains are the ones most frequently criticizing Highlands); and respect the fact that we generally play them very close.

 

Finally good luck to the Tigers. I won't predict which team will win because I haven't seen either one play yet. Cinti X will be very big on the O line. I'm told by a friend that has seen the Bombers play that their QB, Massa, has looked very good so far. Their defense is generally smaller but is excellantly coached, plays very disciplined football and flies to the football.

ST. X by 1

 

 

LOU ST.X

Cincy St. X 21-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.