Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Players on Same team with 1000 + yd year

Featured Replies

I am wondering is there any team out there in KY this year with 1000 yd passer + a 1000 yd rusher and better yet two 1000 yd rushers.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trigg County has a 1,000 yard passer and two running backs at 850 yards.

  • Author
Trigg County has a 1,000 yard passer and two running backs at 850 yards.

 

Just curious, give me some numbers on their team pls. Record, classification, etc.

Belfry has had at least 2 runners with 1000 yard in each of the last 5 years, and they should surpass that this year.

 

2007 to date

Dustin May 1071 and Ivan Lee 878

 

2006

Dustin May 1400+ and Corey Chapman 1200+

 

2005

Matt Maynard, Dustin May and Corey Chapman each had around 1100-1200 yds.

 

2004

Doug Howard 2000+, David Jones 1800+

Team total 5380 yards rushing, so that is another 1500 yds among the other backs.

 

2003

Doug Howard and David Jones (each had about 1500 yards to the best of my memory)

I am wondering is there any team out there in KY this year with 1000 yd passer + a 1000 yd rusher and better yet two 1000 yd rushers.

 

I would say NO.

I am wondering is there any team out there in KY this year with 1000 yd passer + a 1000 yd rusher and better yet two 1000 yd rushers.

Pretty sure that Warren Central has a 1000 yard passer and rusher. I know Boards is over 1000 yards, and Smith needed only 45 yards passing two weeks ago.

Green County has a 1,000 yard passer (Justin Pendleton, 1,092 yds) and three backs who could get 1,000 yards rushing. Zeth Rogers already has 1,126 yds. Jessie Underwood has 973 yards, and Pendelton has 716. If Green makes a deep run in the playoffs, Pendleton could also get to 1,000 yards.

  • Author
I would say NO.

 

Yeah, its not too uncommon to have a 1000 yd passer and one 1000 yd rusher but to have three guys with 1000 each is what I would call say overbalanced and special.

Green County has a 1,000 yard passer (Justin Pendleton, 1,092 yds) and three backs who could get 1,000 yards rushing. Zeth Rogers already has 1,126 yds. Jessie Underwood has 973 yards, and Pendelton has 716. If Green makes a deep run in the playoffs, Pendleton could also get to 1,000 yards.

 

 

Well that pretty much says it....I'm wrong.

I misread the question, didn't realize you were asking for 1000 yd passing plus 2 1000 yd rushing.

 

If you add Belfry's passing stats for the 5 years I listed all together, we might reach 1000. :lol:

  • Author

I see where Boone Cty and Dixie in NKY both have 1000 yd passers and one 1000 yd rusher. Not Bad Guys.

I see where Boone Cty and Dixie in NKY both have 1000 yd passers and one 1000 yd rusher. Not Bad Guys.

 

Name, School ATT. YDS. AVG.

Cory Farris, Boone 288 2250 7.8

Marty Molony, Dixie 228 1298 5.7

Josh Conner, Highlands 153 1189 7.8

 

Individual Passing

Name, school COMP. ATT. YDS. TD

Joey Bricking, Dixie 117 252 1523 16

Shawn Bogle, Boone 79 151 1193 9

Clay Cecil, Highlands 48 85 702 3

Johnson Central QB JK Ratliff has passed for over 1200 yds this season and RB Shaun Grim has rushed for nearly 1400 yds this season. JC's two other backs Chase Richardson and Nathan Dillon have alittle over 600 yds a piece.

Henry Clay has a passer, runner and reciever all with over 1000 yds so far.

Frankfort has 3

 

Jordan Morgan

Quan Weaver

EJ Fields

 

All rushed for a 1000 this season

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.