Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 55 Seneca 3

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice win for the ROCKS.

Closer than I would have thought!

Closer than I would have thought!

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was told Seneca scored 3 pts. Trinity 0. Then all of a sudden it was shock and awww. Them redhawks sure tried, have to give it to them. They are doing one heck of job with their new head coach. Coach oldham must be proud. If only they could beat Trinity again in this decade. I think NOT!!!

I was told Seneca scored 3 pts. Trinity 0. Then all of a sudden it was shock and awww. Them redhawks sure tried, have to give it to them. They are doing one heck of job with their new head coach. Coach oldham must be proud. If only they could beat Trinity again in this decade. I think NOT!!!

 

One question- why at 48-3 in the fourth quarter ( 8 minutes left, running clock) does Stein play fake to Phillips and throw to Carrico for the last TD after Dutton catches the pass before that? Why are these guys in the game at this time? Pad stats? Will it take an injury to change the substitution patterns? Seneca was 1-7. Don't give me "that is the way Coach has always done it and look at his record" reply. What do you say to a back up kid that practices all year that didn't get in this game? I am not talking about the first 44 in the lineup. I am talking about the numbers 44 through 80 players.

Coach Oldham???? Did I miss something?

One question- why at 48-3 in the fourth quarter ( 8 minutes left, running clock) does Stein play fake to Phillips and throw to Carrico for the last TD after Dutton catches the pass before that? Why are these guys in the game at this time? Pad stats? Will it take an injury to change the substitution patterns? Seneca was 1-7. Don't give me "that is the way Coach has always done it and look at his record" reply. What do you say to a back up kid that practices all year that didn't get in this game? I am not talking about the first 44 in the lineup. I am talking about the numbers 44 through 80 players.

 

To answer your question.... Who played in this game: Seneca vs. ??

 

Nuff said...........:lol:

One question- why at 48-3 in the fourth quarter ( 8 minutes left, running clock) does Stein play fake to Phillips and throw to Carrico for the last TD after Dutton catches the pass before that? Why are these guys in the game at this time? Pad stats? Will it take an injury to change the substitution patterns? Seneca was 1-7. Don't give me "that is the way Coach has always done it and look at his record" reply. What do you say to a back up kid that practices all year that didn't get in this game? I am not talking about the first 44 in the lineup. I am talking about the numbers 44 through 80 players.

 

I noticed this as well. I don't know why Bob did that, but our past indicates that this is not generally the case. Maybe there was a vendetta exorcised or something else.

Last year, Trinity called time out with 2 seconds remaining to throw an additional touchdown pass v. Seneca. The final score was 55 - 21. Draw your own conclusions.

^ We scored that last touchdown with 1:35 left, and with a backup QB and backup WR....nothing wrong with that. We had our starters out in the 3rd quarter of last year's game.

 

While your memory may have been what you said, the reality is much different.

Get out the sugar and candies......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trinity scored on a pass on the final play of the game. That play began with 2 seconds left. As a remember, the backup QB was a senior who started at wide receiver. Here's a link to the game updates from that night:

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=103465

I noticed this as well. I don't know why Bob did that, but our past indicates that this is not generally the case. Maybe there was a vendetta exorcised or something else.

 

My guess is that there was a reason, since it is not Coach Beatty's normal procedure. That said, do you ever wonder why the X guys spend so much time worrying about what Coach Beatty is doing?

I don't really worry about it. Beatty has proven himself as the best coach in KY, with that I trust his judgement with the game scenario.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.