Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 55 Seneca 3

Featured Replies

Actually, it was a decision handed down by the BGP Supreme Court to refrain from being so descriptive in our viewpoints of one another before we all received "Das Boot". The pictures painted by our jestful posts were rated "R" and deemed disturbing to the general public. Since this landmark decision, X and T supporters have been co-existing in a somewhat kinder and gentler world. ;)

 

 

Nice one Ox! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I agree, its a kinder, gentle BGP world.... But then again, its almost NOVEMBER.....

He was probably refering to Flaget:D!

 

I have no direct recollection as to what I meant.

Actually, it was a decision handed down by the BGP Supreme Court to refrain from being so descriptive in our viewpoints of one another before we all received "Das Boot". The pictures painted by our jestful posts were rated "R" and deemed disturbing to the general public. Since this landmark decision, X and T supporters have been co-existing in a somewhat kinder and gentler world. ;)

 

More like "Cold War".

More like "Cold War".

 

Could be...for those who can remember such things, it's time to stop, drop, and cover. :lol::scared::lol:

Wasn't it called detente?

Does this mean that it is okay to refer to St X as the "evil empire"? Mr. Oxnard "Tear down that wall"!

I didn't read were jimmyref referred to those players down the line at the 3, 4 or 5 slots. I believe if I read it correctly he was asking where was the #2 players?

 

I was at the game and two's were switching in and out with one's in the second quarter. Still a moot point! Let the coaches coach and the players play!

It's a huge gamble to keep your #1 Starting QB, RB, WR DB, LB or S in the game until the end of a lopsided game. Each Player on the sideline is "ONE PLAY AWAY" from being called on to lead the team in their respective positions. If you withhold valuable experience from your #2 players; you are rolling the dice. It's a philosophy; I'm just not convinced it's a smart Philosophy? JMHO.

 

Look! I agree! I would have liked to see Stien replaced by Smyth at that time. But how many games and Championships have you won in the last 7 years! I know I have zero on my resume. FYI! By the way, there were a number of two's that started the game because of injuries to starters...GO ROCKS!

Does this mean that it is okay to refer to St X as the "evil empire"? Mr. Oxnard "Tear down that wall"!

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on December!!!!!!!!!!

If you win the final in December, and win 55-3, and just 22 players play, that really justifies it? That same kids who didn't play against Seneca won't play against (insert opponent) in the final. Let's just agree to disagree as to the "journey" or "the ring" being the ultimate goal, different philosophy, etc.

I will confess that last year's lasting memory will be Vic Anderson's interaction with his "friend" , as documented in the Classic BGP threads, not the last game against Male.

Look! I agree! I would have liked to see Stien replaced by Smyth at that time. But how many games and Championships have you won in the last 7 years! I know I have zero on my resume. FYI! By the way, there were a number of two's that started the game because of injuries to starters...GO ROCKS!

 

What is the relevency to the topic here? :confused: My comments are not about Championships. They are about preparing kids to step in in a leadership role when called upon to do so because of an injury.

 

FYI - If the #1 is out due to injury, than the #2 is NOT a #2 anymore. They are the new #1.

If you win the final in December, and win 55-3, and just 30 players play, that justifies it all? That same kids who didn't play against Seneca won't play against (insert opponent).

No I am just hoping we get to the Title Game and X is waiting so we can all talk about something important and not how many kids played in the Seneca. Look it has been this way at T since before I played and that was 20 plus years ago. I have many friends who played at X and many went through the same stuff at X (the not playing very much or not getting in the game but maybe one play or nothing at all in a blow out). It happens at both schools and at both schools players quit because of various reasons and unknows become stars for those very reasons.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.