Trinity 55 Seneca 3

Guest Bluto

As a matter of fact, Coach Sanders is proud of the fact that every freshmen plays in a varsity game at Desales.

That's outlandish! How would you feel if your son was a sophomore, junior or senior and had given 300+ days a year to the DeSales football program, only to be taken out of the game for some freshman who hasn't even been there a full year. I can't believe the upper classmen stand for that. I bet their parents are irate. I can hear the outrage eminating from Kenwood Drive as I type. :D :lol: :D

Good for Coach Sanders. If that's what he thinks will make his program better more power to him and best of luck. He is, after all, a member of the Catholic community here in Louisville.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a huge gamble to keep your #1 Starting QB, RB, WR DB, LB or S in the game until the end of a lopsided game. Each Player on the sideline is "ONE PLAY AWAY" from being called on to lead the team in their respective positions. If you withhold valuable experience from your #2 players; you are rolling the dice. It's a philosophy; I'm just not convinced it's a smart Philosophy? JMHO.

In Beatty's 7 years has he not succeeded more than any coach in this state's history? I'm just sayin'.

I again encourage my fellow alum and Tiger athletic supporters to rest easier tonight and not be troubled by the supposed coaching madness on Shelbyville Rd. 1609 Poplar Level has it's own concerns.

I agree and I just don't get it. AS I mull over some of the prior posts....I am trying to figure out for the life of me...why someone would question ( in apparent all sincerity) the playing and substitution patterns of a Freshman game ??? [ Let alone all the other tangents this thread has veered off into.]

St. X..has run the table (so far)..3 - 0 \\ in all the football games played this season against the Rocks. A pretty significant accomplishment IMO. And yet, that does not seem to be good enough for the partisan X posters above. If I were they...I would be basking in my accomplishments....touting my No. 1 ranking and talking about my hopes for a State title - rather than all of the concern and costernation about poor old Trinity. I just don't get it.

:confused::confused::confused:

So you're saying Beatty's methods haven't produced?

No. All I'm saying is it doesn't develop kids that you might find you need in a game later in the season. But if that's the philosophy; that's thephilosophy. I just don't think it's a smart one. Obviously you do.

Sounds like we'll have to agree to disagree. ;)

I agree and I just don't get it. :confused::confused::confused:

You have to remember, Trinity is just an afterthought school that came around only after the world recognized another school to be "the" Catholic boys school for Louisville. It is only right for Trinity to be shoved back down the hole we came out of "a couple years ago". Kind of funny really.

Ring envy. :laugh:

We all know you never worry about what Glaser does......:rolleyes:

I personally think it is tough for X and T to get everyone in and there are always plays that teams run that can come across as "iffy"based on the score. I really don't think either school would really "run it up".

Look forward to December.

We all know you never worry about what Glaser does......:rolleyes:

I personally think it is tough for X and T to get everyone in and there are always plays that teams run that can come across as "iffy"based on the score. I really don't think either school would really "run it up".

Look forward to December.

The bolded part is probably the most rational thing I have read in this entire thread.

You have to remember, Trinity is just an afterthought school that came around only after the world recognized another school to be "the" Catholic boys school for Louisville. It is only right for Trinity to be shoved back down the hole we came out of "a couple years ago". Kind of funny really.

Is that like "THE Ohio State University"? I didn't think we were supposed to bring that historical information up again after the BGP mandated X/T Peace Treaty of 2006. :sssh: :lol: :sssh:

Is that like "THE Ohio State University"? I didn't think we were supposed to bring that historical information up again after the BGP mandated X/T Peace Treaty of 2006. :sssh: :lol: :sssh:

I would say there is some saber rattling going on among certain members of both parties then. :walk:

^ Was that the treaty that was signed at the last Bluegrass Preps (Genevia) convention..?

Actually, it was a decision handed down by the BGP Supreme Court to refrain from being so descriptive in our viewpoints of one another before we all received "Das Boot". The pictures painted by our jestful posts were rated "R" and deemed disturbing to the general public. Since this landmark decision, X and T supporters have been co-existing in a somewhat kinder and gentler world. ;)