Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lou. St.Xavier 31 Cov. Cath. 14

Featured Replies

Cov Cath gives St. X a big scare; but the Tigers come back in the second have to get the win.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice effort by the Big Colonels. Keep the confidence up guys.

Much closer than the score indicates.

Cov. Cath was up 14-0 I believe I read. We will have coach Brossart on the show at 10:30 in the morning.

Great effort by the Colonels! St. X turned it on in the 2nd half. St. X is not the 7th best team in the country. But, great team and a great game!

Great effort by the Colonels! St. X turned it on in the 2nd half. St. X is not the 7th best team in the country. But, great team and a great game!

 

I think you have the wrong St. X. Cincinnati St. X is ranked in the top 10 in a few polls, but not Louisville.

^ I agree. No where near No. 7 in the nation. Started the game sleeping, rolled over in the second quarter to block a punt... which resulted in NO points.... Down 14 - 3 at the half. My hats off to Cov Cath, played a very nice, inspired first half. They were helped by some key play calling as well. Really could have won this game if they wanted too..... I really mean that. I think they were waiting for X to make a charge.... X scores on its first two possesions of the second half to take lead 17 - 13. X goes for it on 4th and 1 at basically mid field with 9 minutes remaining in game. Cov Cath holds... Cov Cath is intercepted at X 21 to kill the drive. X responds with a 7 minute drive to seal the W and score again with under 3 minutes remaining.... 24 - 14 Tigers... Cov Cath on its next possession, from deep in its own territory, passes the ball right to a lineman/linebacker, and he rumbles for a score from ~15 yards out. 31- 14 Tigers.... So now you see just how close this game was..... Good Luck to Cov Cath during the playoffs. Zoller looked good in his first return after injury....

Down 3 with 2:20 to go is a strong showing for the Colonels.

 

Pass D is a concern.

:D:lol:

Down 3 with 2:20 to go is a strong showing for the Colonels.

 

Pass D is a concern.

I have the same concerns with my Colonels too.

:lol:

See you next week.:D

 

Nice game Colonels, we all know how close you kept it. It was a great effort.

St. X is ranked 7th in Max Preps. Sorry if anyone thought I meant USA Today polls. They are a great team though, but I have seen a major difference in high school football since moving to Ohio. I am not trying to offend anyone and I love watching high school sports in the commonwealth. Good luck Colonels next week!!!!

Cov Cath must be a team to reckon with, I never thought this score would be this close!

  • Author

Very impressive game for the Colonels! Looks like they're hitting on all cylinders at just the right time.

St. X is ranked 7th in Max Preps. Sorry if anyone thought I meant USA Today polls. They are a great team though, but I have seen a major difference in high school football since moving to Ohio. I am not trying to offend anyone and I love watching high school sports in the commonwealth. Good luck Colonels next week!!!!

 

My bad. I know there has been some confusion on the two this year. They're not even mentioned on the USA Today poll, or some others I've seen.

Cov Cath is going to be a very good team this post season, I think they will surprise a few of the doubters. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if they won state.

So are the NKY coaches still going to play this silly game of having Dayton ranked ahead of the Colonels?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.