Everything posted by DRH70
-
Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.
The quarterback in the red is Brayden Erpenbeck. (sp?)
-
Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.
All three of them will be major contributors, I have also heard a rumor the Ritter will be going both ways next year.
-
Top CovCath squads in the recent past
I know that they played Boone on a Friday night in 04.
-
"Bluegrasspreps.com Game of the Week" Covington Catholic 29 Highlands 27 (2006)
I have to agree Brown had a great game and a lot of the credit goes to his oline. CCH's oline just dominated that year led by 4 seniors and a junior.
-
CovCath Coaching Search
I had Coach Wirth my freshman year for religion, I liked him a lot, I thought he was perfect for CCH, he likes to joke and have fun but he also knows how to get the job done and correctly. I am very excited for the pick up and wish the best of luck to Coach Wirth and the Colonels:thumb:.
-
Top juniors in the state
How about Kevin Connoughton (Sp?) (CCH) he is second team all state as a junior.
-
Holmes/Johnson Central Updates
Any word on this game?
-
St. Xavier 56 Covington Catholic 0
Were you even at the game because Erpenbeck took all the snaps during warm ups, and while the seniors were being announced all of the other players were in the locker room. So what you say doesn't even make sense. Yes Young did take several snaps during warm ups, but it was more towards the end, which I'm guessing if you were at the game is when you showed up.
-
Madisonville-North Hopkins / CovCath Predictions
I think he was adding this week too. :thumb:
-
Covcath-Holmes predictions
That's the best I have heard it put so far. :ylsuper::ylsuper:
-
Elder, OH 56 Covington Catholic 7
They were actually moving the ball pretty well on elder most of the night, so to say that they haven't improved or haven't shown anything my be a little bit of a stretch. And on a side note the '06 state team lost to Bishop Watterson 38 to 13 but they were down somewhere around 28 points at half time, so even great teams get blown out, and that team learned more from that loss, St. X, and Elder than any of the wins that they had that year.
-
Cov Cath JV Football
Believe it or not he was playing linebacker at the beginning of the season.
-
Newport / CovCath (Freshmen)
The final score was 35-16 I believe. The CCH o-line absolutely dominated in this game.
-
CovCath Spring football?
Some that are notable Maile- Basketball, baseball Sinnola (SP?)- Baseball
-
CovCath to play in 2008 Herbstreit Challenge!
I agree with this. Covcath's old coach, Coach Rodenburg, had the team playing a very tough schedual.
-
Cov. Holmes vs. Cov. Cath
Is this game on TV?
-
Highlands vs. Bowling Green 5A State Championship
I think that BG will have a sour taste in their mouth due to the fact that they have been to and lost in state the last couple years. I think that this year they just might pull through. So ill take BG in a close one BG-24 HHS-21
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands (Predictions)
Is Punch playing in this game?
-
CovCath/Dixie updates
Whats the score.
-
CovCath at Dixie: Predictions
You say that but when was the last time they even made it to the championship game.
-
CovCath at Dixie: Predictions
I like CCH in this one. Both teams are looking great, and with the combination of Furnish and Buckley CCH will be hard to stop. I think that Coach B needs to put Furnish back at safety, if he does that then their defense should be fine in the run and the pass. Both teams play hard and fast so be ready for a great game, and get there early.
-
Lou. St.Xavier 31 Cov. Cath. 14
Cov Cath is going to be a very good team this post season, I think they will surprise a few of the doubters. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if they won state.
-
Cov Cath 24 Holmes 0
How many carries did Buckley get? Will this game be played back on TV?
-
Cov Cath 24 Holmes 0
How did Brent Buckley do?, and did Zach Isler play?
-
Dixie Heights 44 Covington Catholic 28
Who scored for CCH?